Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Phenom Out of the paint shop

Hi Nick its Carenado phenom 100 payware and if you wish I will send you my repaint  :) hows that for service

Regards

Fantastic, thank you...

I will pick up the Carenado this weekend.....

Nick Sciortino

Fantastic, thank you...

I will pick up the Carenado this weekend.....

Drop me a pm - will not be around Friday and most of Saturday

Rich Sennett

Drop me a pm - will not be around Friday and most of Saturday

Tried to send you a PM but when I hit the send button a response said that you cannot receive any PM at this time!!!

Nick Sciortino

Tried to send you a PM but when I hit the send button a response said that you cannot receive any PM at this time!!!

Hi Nick - must be avsim system I have nothing shut off - well i will post it at avsim forums tonight - will post back here when its uploaded - sound good

Rich Sennett

Nick just uploaded to avsim library - keep an eye out for it

Rich Sennett

I only have one eye! Lost the other to a horse in a motorcycle wreck, but the horse died at the scene, so I won that little contest, I suppose...Anyhow, if I take the one I have left out I won't have any! How can I "keep an eye out for it"???

Pat☺

I only have one eye! Lost the other to a horse in a motorcycle wreck, but the horse died at the scene, so I won that little contest, I suppose...Anyhow, if I take the one I have left out I won't have any! How can I "keep an eye out for it"???

Pat☺

True story ? - sorry to hear that - if your looking for this repaint its been on avsim library for a few days - take care - search my name sennett or just rifle thru not far from the beginning of new files

Rich Sennett

True story ?

100% tue, accurate, and real...Yuma Daily Sun headline:

Horse Dies in Motorcycle Accident

To this day I can't figure out how the silly thing got ON the bike, let alone worked the clutch or throttle...

Most asinine headline I can ever recall seeing...No mention of ME at all anywhere in the article LOL!

Anyway, TY for putting the repaint into the Library! I appreciate it :D

Pat☺

100% tue, accurate, and real...Yuma Daily Sun headline:

Horse Dies in Motorcycle Accident

To this day I can't figure out how the silly thing got ON the bike, let alone worked the clutch or throttle...

Most asinine headline I can ever recall seeing...No mention of ME at all anywhere in the article LOL!

Anyway, TY for putting the repaint into the Library! I appreciate it :D

Pat☺

Your welcome - well thats not good - sound like your lucky to still be here   :smile: 

Rich Sennett