Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

The PMDG Boeing 747 V2.0

Hi all, just wondering where PMDG is at with the development of the 747 V2.0? I realise much is being done on rectifying issues on the 777, but could we get an update on this project please?

As always:

There is absolutely no use in asking things like this.

When they have news they want to share, they'll share it. Chance are VERY high that Robert will open a new topic for it, in the General Forum. Response in a thread like is is very unlikely.

Please let them solve the time compression issues with the B777x first. The ultra long haul are unflyable for people like me who do not wish to sit in front of the computer for 4 hours plus for a flight like Hong Kong to New York at 4 times compression.

Regards,

Ronald

It is a pity that the 777 before 747v.2 has been released,the priority is disregarded and that we millions of simmer long time must wait for a old but phantastic Airplane as 747-400X.

come back in 2 years could be out by then.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hopefully they have learned a lot from the T7 and we will not have the same issues with the 747v2. Personally I do not buy any PMDG products (even though I own all but the MD-11) until all of the bugs are worked out. I will most likely buy the T7 after they are done with it.

I am willing to wait for the 747v2, and hopefully, fingers crossed it will be licensed for P3Dv2. As of now, I am unable to use my JS4100, 737, MD11, 777 because of licensing issues. I hope for just one to be available to P3Dv2.

Okay, but for how long time are we ready to wait for without guarantee ?

It is a pity that the 777 before 747v.2 has been released,the priority is disregarded and that we millions of simmer long time must wait for a old but phantastic Airplane as 747-400X.

I'm lost here. Was there any indication that the 747 was supposed to be released BEFORE the 777? Because I don't remember seeing any indication of such anywhere.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

PMDG already have a 747 released, it is old but the systems are still great. I'm sure many would say they would rather see a 777 (which did not exist before in FSX) before the V2 of the 747.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Okay,I meant to say in arithmetic order ; 737,747................................................777 and according to Birthdays of all Boeing serials .

Okay,I meant to say in arithmetic order ; 737,747................................................777 and according to Birthdays of all Boeing serials .

And since when did it become necessary to do things in that order....I'm lost here. By that logic, the service pack 2 for the 737 should have been done before either the 747 or the 777, which wasn't going to happen because the service pack 2 for the 737 supposedly incorporates technologies used in the development of the 777....

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.