Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

The PMDG Boeing 747 V2.0

Well I must admit that after flying the 737 and 777, it is very difficult flying the 747.  Even though I flew the 747 before 737 and 777 and then it was brilliant, it will be awesome to get an updated version of the 747.  There has been talk about 747v2, so lets see, maybe this will be a surprise for us...

Yes we,the simmer wait for not a surprise rather a normality,and that since 6 years !

Well if you don't want to wait for PMDG 747v2 then checkout the new Aerowinx PSX 744 sim. Doesn't get closer to perfection than that !

I have now retired my PMDG 747-400X but looking forward to see V2.

pmdg 737 ngx aug 2011

pmdg 777 aug 2013

pmdg 747 v2 aug 2015

You just don't get it. Don't you? I think I've read about 10 of these posts from you. The PMDG 777-200LR/F was released in September. I think it was the 3rd of September.

You might be right that the 744V2.0 will be released in August/September 2015 but stop saying the 777 was released in August 2013.

Sorry but everytime someone asks about the new 747 or an expansion you're coming with this wrong statement.

I expect a new Operation Center where PMDG can bring smaller Updates for the aircraft without downloading it from the homepage. Just like Steam or something. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I expect a new Operation Center where PMDG can bring smaller Updates for the aircraft without downloading it from the homepage. Just like Steam or something. 

I thought they did that with the 777....

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Nope. They're planning on extending the operations Center to be able to handle small updates in the future. For now, that's not an option, though. You still need to download them through the website.

At least, that's what I made of the latest statements made by PMDG on the subject.

Nope. They're planning on extending the operations Center to be able to handle small updates in the future. For now, that's not an option, though. You still need to download them through the website.

At least, that's what I made of the latest statements made by PMDG on the subject.

Ok,so I'm not wrong.  :lol:

The extention to the new OC would be the - for me - the most logical next step for me. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Well if you don't want to wait for PMDG 747v2 then checkout the new Aerowinx PSX 744 sim. Doesn't get closer to perfection than that !

I have now retired my PMDG 747-400X but looking forward to see V2.

I just looked at it for a minute. It looked good until I saw the price. $409.00 I can buy a lot of things with that!!!

I just looked at it for a minute. It looked good until I saw the price. $409.00 I can buy a lot of things with that!!!

Yea, but considering that it's basically a real 744, including a working circuit breakers panel, it's a steal!  :lol: