Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Yuma MCAS and Airport scenery (one for you military types)

For you military Top Gun types, Yuma MCAS and Airport scenery is uploaded to AVSIM and should be available later today. Have fun and don't shoot the little CRJs landing there...  :huh:  :rolleyes: 

Shez

file.php?id=315

file.php?id=313

file.php?id=316

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Sweet! I've visited Yuma before so I'll definitely have to get this. Is there any chance of a Tucson airport Shez? There aren't any good ones out there!

Thank you sir!! Great to have this, it is a field we service. ATP Experience on PilotEdge.

Ben

Ben

Sweet! I've visited Yuma before so I'll definitely have to get this. Is there any chance of a Tucson airport Shez? There aren't any good ones out there!

KRIC and KPSP next, and we are trying to finish KDTW too. So much to do and such little time...

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I would love it if Shez could make Tucson (KTUS) and Albuquerque (KABQ), both of which have never had a really good representation in FSX.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I would love it if Shez could make Tucson (KTUS) and Albuquerque (KABQ), both of which have never had a really good representation in FSX.

There is an alright Albuquerque in the library I believe. Tucson really needs some love!

There is an alright Albuquerque in the library I believe. Tucson really needs some love!

I have an updated ABQ for my own use for FSX. Just some touchups on the FRF FS2004 scenery with a photoreal ground.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Thanks!!  A great addition for the Navy/Marine fliers.

Thanks Shez, I check it out, always appreciate folks who undertake freeware addons that upgrade our flying experience.

cheers, Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Will come up soon.

Shez

Shez Ansari

I am sitting in front of an animated hangar at N32.652356, W144.61699. The sign says to tune NAV 2 to 114.5. I tuned NAV 2 to 114.50  The doors do not open.

I looked at the EZ hangars readme and it said "Move files ezhangers.bgl and ezhangers.txt to the scenery folder of your choice." I looked in the Libraries Scenery folder and it had the ezhangers.bgl but not the ezhangers.txt file. Is it needed to make the doors operational?

I used to have these animated hangars working in other sceneries. I chose to overwrite my old files.

Thanks, Bob.  Edit: I just downloaded the ezhangars file here for FS2004. It has a txt file but the GUID numbers are in the FS9 style.

I am sitting in front of an animated hangar at N32.652356, W144.61699. The sign says to tune NAV 2 to 114.5. I tuned NAV 2 to 114.50  The doors do not open.

I looked at the EZ hangars readme and it said "Move files ezhangers.bgl and ezhangers.txt to the scenery folder of your choice." I looked in the Libraries Scenery folder and it had the ezhangers.bgl but not the ezhangers.txt file. Is it needed to make the doors operational?

I used to have these animated hangars working in other sceneries. I chose to overwrite my old files.

Thanks, Bob.  Edit: I just downloaded the ezhangars file here for FS2004. It has a txt file but the GUID numbers are in the FS9 style.

I will have a look at it.

Shez

Shez Ansari