Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

Trees and Buildings in Water in Southern France

I have installed the whole Monte, including FTX Global Base Pack, FTX Vector and FTX Europe Open Land Class.  All of the Europe Land Class areas are working fine, except for EU7, which is Spain, Southern France and Italy.

For some reason all of the rivers in EU7 contain the unwanted trees and buildings in the water.  I have uninstalled both the FTX Vector and EuropeOpenLC.  Then reinstalled them (downloaded from a different FTX server), updated appropriate FTX updates, and well as the current FTX libraries.  I think my scenery.cfg is OK, as I have the vector entries above the landclass ones. 

I have tried everything I can think of and no luck.  I put an entry in the FTX Vector forum, but they haven't responded.  I think they may have some type of bug in EU7?

Anyone else with the problem, or any comments.

Thanks.

I have that problem too. Did you update to Global 1.30 and vector 1.20. I think that could have been the issue. So I deleted all my folders, lines in terrain and I'm installing Global again. I hope this works.

Hi,

Go into vector configurator tool and untick frozen water bodies,

Hope this helps