Sign in to follow this  
Fsxsimmer758

Aerosoft Madeira

Make sure your graphics settings are set according to the manual.  Mesh Resolution set to 5 meters.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I have Madeira and, happily, have had no problems with it (even when, until recently, my scenery settings were incorrect).

However, what charliearon says is correct. The manual emphasises the need for 5m mesh resolutions and warns of problems if not set to that.

Visit the Aerosoft Forum because I recollect multiple posts about this product and I think some were a problem similar to yours.

I have fix global and fix global vector, I ran the fix vector config but the issue is still the same the elevation is wrong for some reason ? 

I have fix global and fix global vector, I ran the fix vector config but the issue is still the same the elevation is wrong for some reason ? 

........and have you set the mesh to 5m in FSX as already posted above?  You should check the Maderia manual for all of the correct settings.

Cheers

Paul Golding

This may help, I found it on the Aerosoft forum.

For my config which is AS Madeira X 1.20 + FTX Global + FTX Global Vector + FSGlobal 2010 + MyTraffic 5.4c

You Need to disable these Files in order to get it working.

FSGlobal 2010

FSGX2010 \ LocalMeshes \ scenery \ cvxLPMA.bgl

MyTraffic

MyTraffic \ Scenery \ BR2_LPMA.BGL
MyTraffic \ Scenery \ BR2_LPPS.BGL

ORBX-Vector

ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR \ Scenery \ CVX4320.bgl
ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR_AEC \ Scenery \ AECLPMA.bgl
ORBX \ FTX_VECTOR_AEC \ Scenery \ AECLPPS.bgl

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Still the same problem I have tried re naming files and re installing but no luck

You still haven't said if you set your mesh to 5m or not. That's probably your problem.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

No I didn't set my mesh

Set it then to 5m meters and test it. That was probably the problem all along and the solution was posted vey early in this thread.

So did the suggestions above about setting the mesh to 5m fix the problem? I ask since you started a new thread about lights but never came back to this thread to let the people helping you know if this issue is fixed.

So did the suggestions above about setting the mesh to 5m fix the problem? I ask since you started a new thread about lights but never came back to this thread to let the people helping you know if this issue is fixed.

I've noticed that a lot here and at the other forum I'm on.  The old guy with the 29 year old wife

is another culprit.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: