Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Takeoff procedure help

Hi Guys:

Quick question can you give me an idea on the takeoff setup as it seems under powered and on long runways it barley takes off before running out of runway - thank you

Rich Sennett

It takes off easily at 100 knots full power...most of the time, you don't even use half of the runway...and no, it's not underpowered, it has the right power! and is very very powerful...it can climb at 2,500fpm, with no prob...check it out...

It takes off easily at 100 knots full power...most of the time, you don't even use half of the runway...and no, it's not underpowered, it has the right power! and is very very powerful...it can climb at 2,500fpm, with no prob...check it out...

Yah I got it now - double click the flc - brakes on and spools up - after it spools release the brake and takes off great - have not quite got down the proper speed once to fast and then to slow but almost there everything works as advertised - even GS call out super - I want the Hawker really bad now - maybe this shot will help someone

2qiqjpi.jpg

Rich Sennett

Just a note...if I'm not mistaken, the FLC button doesn't work...

btw, the posted shot, was for ILS procedures?, it's correct...

Just a note...if I'm not mistaken, the FLC button doesn't work...

btw, the posted shot, was for ILS procedures?, it's correct...

1. I think your right during flight its not functional but if you right mouse double click it on the runway it will spool up the engines - shut off the break and let it rip 

2. Yes ILS procedure at least from what I have found works in this aircraft

Note: I just saw something that is not worded correctly - click this to go from cdi mode to ils mode

Should have said click cdi button to go from gps mode to ils mode as during the flight following a flight plan you would be in gps mode - nav on and heading would be off - only one or the other is activated at one time

Phenom follows a flight plan very accurately by the way

Rich Sennett

Double right click?, I don't know of any aircraft that have a function with a double right click on any switch...it may show up the views menu...Carenado stated that it doesn't operate, since they can't make it function correctly...but I'll see...

Yeah, it was not CDI mode, I also noticed, but didn't say anything...hehe

Yeah, it's a nice and fast little jet (VLJ), I'm also looking forward for the Hawker!, honestly I preferred the Hawker more than the Phenom, but when the Phenom was released, I got tempted too much!, but I don't regret it!, I like it too much!, more than the F1 Citation Mustang

Double right click?, I don't know of any aircraft that have a function with a double right click on any switch...it may show up the views menu...Carenado stated that it doesn't operate, since they can't make it function correctly...but I'll see...

Yeah, it's a nice and fast little jet (VLJ), I'm also looking forward for the Hawker!, honestly I preferred the Hawker more than the Phenom, but when the Phenom was released, I got tempted too much!, but I don't regret it!, I like it too much!, more than the F1 Citation Mustang

Double click does work - that's for sure - more than F1 citation thats saying something as many like it - I do not have it - want the HAWKER now lol

Rich Sennett

Sorry its a left mouse double click - I need a vacation

Rich Sennett

for sure! haha, that's why I didn't answer before...haha

Hey!, today I did a flight with the Phenom, since I was flying the Seneca V, and I see again that FLC button is programmed for autothrottle function...so be careful when you engage it, it doesn't control any pitch (VS) for altitude...when you activate it, it will accelerate to the speed you have previously selected...regards!

Yah I got it now - double click the flc - brakes on and spools up - after it spools release the brake and takes off great - have not quite got down the proper speed once to fast and then to slow but almost there everything works as advertised - even GS call out super - I want the Hawker really bad now - maybe this shot will help someone

Hey!, today I did a flight with the Phenom, since I was flying the Seneca V, and I see again that FLC button is programmed for autothrottle function...so be careful when you engage it, it doesn't control any pitch (VS) for altitude...when you activate it, it will accelerate to the speed you have previously selected...regards!

Thanks - Seneca not my cup of tea but appreciate the input

Rich Sennett

You're welcome...

It's a nice twin!, I prefer the Cessna 340 and 400 series, but this new Seneca, is not that bad...

You're welcome...

It's a nice twin!, I prefer the Cessna 340 and 400 series, but this new Seneca, is not that bad...

:drinks:

Rich Sennett