Sign in to follow this  

A318/A319 update?

As you currently may know, Aerosoft is developing an Airbus update with their new A318/A319 series. With this update, new systems are also modeled (like fire testing, light testing etc.). Are you planning an update to include all these new stuff in the FS2Crew Airbus series? Thanks.

As you currently may know, Aerosoft is developing an Airbus update with their new A318/A319 series. With this update, new systems are also modeled (like fire testing, light testing etc.). Are you planning an update to include all these new stuff in the FS2Crew Airbus series? Thanks.

Were appropriate, we will be adding these features.

This will be a free upgrade.

EDIT:  FYI, the fire tests are part of the Pilot Flying's flow, since the Overhead is the PF's area of responsibility during pre-flight.

Were appropriate, we will be adding these features.

This will be a free upgrade.

EDIT: FYI, the fire tests are part of the Pilot Flying's flow, since the Overhead is the PF's area of responsibility during pre-flight.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. :-)

Bryan,

Excellent news about the A318/19!

One question though: the impression I got from Aerosoft is that the new verison of the A320/21 is going to be a complete revamp of the product. Is this going to affect the current version of FS2Crew?

One question though: the impression I got from Aerosoft is that the new verison of the A320/21 is going to be a complete revamp of the product. Is this going to affect the current version of FS2Crew?

We have access to the beta, and FS2Crew has been updated where it was appropriate to handle the new A320/21.

Cheers,

We have access to the beta, and FS2Crew has been updated where it was appropriate to handle the new A320/21.

Cheers,

Wow! This is great news, thanks!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Hi guys

Great to hear about the update. The release of the bus is settled. How much time will pass till we can use fs2crew with it?

Another small thing which we always bugs me a bit: after landing the FO always turns on the APU. As far as I know many Airlines do not start it up after landing and go directly to GPU power at the gate...

Best solution: let the FO ask: do you want the APU on or off. This also gives more interaction with the FO... Give it a thought please :)

Best, Till

Great to hear about the update. The release of the bus is settled. How much time will pass till we can use fs2crew with it?

We'll be releasing around the same time.

The RAAS Update and FS2Crew Airbus Update are already finished.

Another small thing which we always bugs me a bit: after landing the FO always turns on the APU.

Set the PWR Source on the CFG Panel to EXT prior to landing.

Then issue a voice command to ask the FO to start the APU when you near the gate.

Looking forward to this update! Thank you Bryan. I am a proud supporter and i will recommend this product.

Cheers,

Néstor

Bryan,

Sorry if you stated this earlier and i am just to lazy to look.

Will this update include the Aerosoft A318/319 & later for the A320/321?

I'll confess, i am torn about paying the upgrade fee or just waiting for the FSL version.

Ian R Tyldesley

As you proable already know, a318/a319 is released, when we´ll be able to download the update ?

It's been released.  Assuming you bought from the FS2Crew website, just login to your FS2Crew account and re-download the main installer.

See the pinned thread on top for the Change Log.

Best,

It's been released.  Assuming you bought from the FS2Crew website, just login to your FS2Crew account and re-download the main installer.

See the pinned thread on top for the Change Log.

Best,

Hey Bryan,

thx for your quick reply.