Sign in to follow this  
Robert Howe

Ops Center says there is a 300ER update

I've installed SP1b but the PMDG Ops Center program keeps giving me a notification that there is also an update to the 300ER. Is there a separate update, or has Ops Center got its files in a twist?

Download from your original 300ER purchase email link - there's no patch version, we just updated the main installer. Everyone's link is still active.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Quote from the pinned topic in the PMDG General forum:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/448775-08aug14-sp1b-for-pmdg-777-200lrf-and-300er-released/

"UPDATE YOUR 300ER AS WELL:

We made a few minor cosmetic changes to the 300ER models and textures as well, and updated the 300ER installer that is inside your account at our ecommerce system.  These updates are mostly really minor, but if you want the very latest please feel free to grab another copy of the 300ER from your download account."

Hope this helps...

Ooops, too slow :P

Edited by LABOX

LABOX4.jpg

Thanks, gentlemen. I will get the update on completion of my current flight.

Edit... is it necessary to uninstall the 300 and reinstall using new installer, or just run the installer and let it repair/update? I guess the latter...

Have to desinstall the 300 before installing the new FULL 300ER install or can install it over the present one?

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Edit... is it necessary to uninstall the 300 and reinstall using new installer, or just run the installer and let it repair/update? I guess the latter...

I just ran the installer. Works fine...

LABOX4.jpg