Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Did anyone see this before?

I don't think I have seen this particular piece of farm equipment before. Could be wrong.

aNzQXpF.jpg

3b5hV8G.jpg

Do you mean you haven't seen it before in Flight, or in real life?  It is for irrigation, it has very large sprinklers on it, and the wheels turn to move it down the length of a field.  Once it gets to the end I believe you can change the direction of rotation the wheels.

I have not seen it in Flight before.

Yes, I have seen them used on sod farm fields around here, they do have a gear box to change direction. Most are very old but still do the job.

Steve

I wasa flying once and found an unusual piece of gear somewhere, though I forget where it was.  A green plow-like thing.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

I think I remember seeing that somewhere, but I can't remember the exact location. Might have been where the "John Deere" AOTD was.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Well if anyone should want to hunt it down, it is here.....................Lots of hints.

j43jFsE.jpg

ChI1rS2.jpg

Steve

Nice find Steve.  That would have made a nice AOTD. 

I found some tents one time that I have never been able to locate again.  They were outside of either Barrow or Deadhorse.  Has anyone else seen it?

Ok, Luis. How about this?

Steve

I4jE8Mw.jpg

vbCcxqx.jpg

I'm lost too! Could someone clarify? The UI of Flight is something to be proud of! It's what everyone likes to see in a simulator...

The only thing that I've come across recently that I did not notice before was this lone wind generator,

3cuDCH0.jpg

and all these swimming pool's with no houses. :lol:

L1NA5mj.jpg