Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

R.I.P Robin Williams

R.I.P.  :(

Mauricio Brentano

Yeah. Often when famous strangers die, and it shows up on the news, you say as with anyone "Awww, what a shame." but this time it was a really visceral shock, almost like a gut punch. He was so much a part of my childhood, almost like a close friend.

Rest in peace, Mr Williams.  :(

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Oh, man.  There are few public figures who's deaths have touched me in other than superficial ways.  This is one of them.  Robin Williams was a true comedic genius.  He will be missed.

Scott

A true, unique, funny guy. And a clean funny which many comedians can't do.

Early reports say is alcohol or drug related, hope its not.

Edit: Now they say suicide. Really?

Why Robin... ?  T_T   Why suicide?    I suffered from suicidal depression two years ago but someone was there to save me.   Why didn't Robin get that chance?   This is a real punch to the gut.  I have only ever cried one other time when a celebrity died and that was when Christopher Reeves passed away, the one TRUE Superman.    Robin Williams is one of the best actors and comedians of all time.   Everything he did was gold.   This is an unreplaceable loss and the world is a lot less funny now with him gone.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

They say that many of the world's most creative minds struggle with depression. This man was truly a comic genius. I would imagine that many of his appearances will begin to show up on TV or the internet. If you get a chance to see the interview he did on Inside the Actor's Studio, watch it. It's one the the greatest examples of improvisation you will ever see.

NAX669.png

His spirit was so uplifting on screen and what many have said of him in person.  Hard to imagine even at such a successful level the world can still seem dark.  He will be missed, I'm shocked he's gone.  Not something I would have expected.  As they say only the good die young... 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Im not usually affected much by the passing of celebrities but this got me teary eyed, its almost as if I knew him as a friend.

RIP

ZORAN

RIP, to a legendary funny man. Nanu Nanu, Robin.

Jazz