Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

please help...got an issue

Recently i started having problems with fsx crashing during flight. Got that problem solved but heres my issue with the ngx.....when restarting and loading my last autosave (to pick up where i left off when fsx crashed) the panel state is set to cold and dark. Question is...(and yes i HAVE read the manual 3 times over lol) how can i get the fmc to automatically load the most recent auto saved flight...that way i dont have to try and flip on the battery and manually load the last state. Also...i I save a flight in general...i dont remember how it was set but it used to just load the panel state exactly how i had left it the last time...now it seems i can only get cold and dark..short or long...or select the last autosave..( which may be from the last airplane i flew. In short...no matter what...i want the panel to load however it was the last time i was in the plane automatically.....please help..im clearly missing something

Sorry for the duplicate posts...smart phone...dumb user..nuff said

when restarting and loading my last autosave (to pick up where i left off when fsx crashed) the panel state is set to cold and dark. Question is...(and yes i HAVE read the manual 3 times over lol) how can i get the fmc to automatically load the most recent auto saved flight...that way i dont have to try and flip on the battery and manually load the last state.

Hi, Chevelle505,

I'm not completely clear as to the problem you are having.  But problems reloading a saved flight without the panel state being loaded -- whether you saved it using autosave or using FSX' save flight feature -- are often due to two reasons:

1) FSX needs to be run as administrator -- especially a problem if FSX is located in a Programs folder (PMDG advises not to install FSX in a Programs folder).  Since you were having trouble with with FSX crashing, did you change its location or did you not set it to run as administrator?

2) You are loading a new NGX flight on top of a previously loaded NGX or other complex aircraft.  Instead, be sure you restart FSX.

Also, the moderators of this forum want you to sign your full name.

Hope this helps,

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2