Sign in to follow this  
chemibeat

issue with update v1.10.6061 777-300

Happened to me too. I just downloaded from the customer portal.

Also - I know you're all new to PMDG's forum but just want to give you guys a heads up - you are required to sign your full name in your posts when posting here. Else, your posts get removed by their moderators.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

lashrathius were is the customer portal located. I been in the portal but there is no place for download I have the 200 up-date but I can not find the 300. if you can show me to the right direction I will appreciate

Fernando A. Maldonado

I thought SP1b was only available from pmdg's website. Why are you guys trying to update from the operations center?

Pierre W

I thought SP1b was only available from pmdg's website. Why are you guys trying to update from the operations center?

Pierre W

Because it came up as a notification in our OpsCentre

Because it came up as a notification in our OpsCentre

hmm didnt know that. But if you guys are having problem just download the update from the website. The link is on the front of the page. For the updated 300er, log into your account and use the link you got when you bought it to download

Pierre W

There was an update to the 777-300 but to get the update you need to download from the original link (email) when you bought the -300 at the time of SP1b release.

Sean Green

There was an update to the 777-300 but to get the update you need to download from the original link (email) when you bought the -300 at the time of SP1b release.

So are you saying we need to reinstall the B777-300 from a fresh download after updating the B777-200 to SP1B?   A complete new download of the install file?

There doesnt appear to be any update file for the B777-300 on the PMDG web site.  There's an update for B777-200 on the website, also installable through the operations center, but  you cant update the B777-300 that way, even though the operations center says version 1.10.1036 is out of date and needs to be updated to 1.10.1061.

Cheers,

Mike Kear

Windsor, NSW, Australia.

So are you saying we need to reinstall the B777-300 from a fresh download after updating the B777-200 to SP1B? A complete new download of the install file?

Yes, Pierre was quite clear about that.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just to clear things up -

SP1b update is available on PMDG's website. No login required.

The installer I was talking about is for the 300ER update that came out 8/8/14. Since my Ops Centre was unable to install the update, I re-downloaded the 300ER installer and ran it, which prompted me to update instead of install. This - you need to log into PMDG's e-commerce system.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design