Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Sound upgrade (How To)

I bought the Seneca tonight and I have to say the default planes sound better than this thing so I replaced the sounds with those from the Carenado C337 since both use the IO-360 it sounds much better now.

To do it all you have to do is copy the files from the C337 and rename them the same as the RPM sound files in the Seneca V sound folder and replace the crappy Seneca sounds.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hi,

I exchanged the original seneca-V sounds with the "Skysong Soundworks Seneca HD FSX soundset" and I am very pleased with it! It is payware at Fspilotshop.

To get the C337 sounds in the Seneca, you can replace the sound.cfg file by:

[FLTSIM]
Alias= Carenado Skymaster 337\sound

Bert

Hi,

I exchanged the original seneca-V sounds with the "Skysong Soundworks Seneca HD FSX soundset" and I am very pleased with it! It is payware at Fspilotshop.

Would these sounds work in P3Dv2.3?

--- Jim  ---

Would these sounds work in P3Dv2.3?

I don´t have P3D in any version, so I cannot give an answer, sorry!

I did an Avsim review of this Oovee UK Sound Pack for the C337H a couple of years ago. This might fit nicely as replacement sounds for the Seneca V. The improvements in the 337H were very noticeable and the base 337H sounds we're already so much better than the first release of the Seneca V.

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0212/Oovee/Sound.pdf

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNcMQIVKR7k

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guys, "Skysong Soundworks - Piper Seneca V/II HD Audio Pack FSX", just 12 dollars, that's the way to go!, I just got them yesterday and they're just perfect!!!!!!!!!!, much better than the original!, I didn't believe too much in skysong's sound packs, but this one, really exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!, interior and exterior sounds are much much better, it sounds like the real Seneca V, go and get it!, the OOVEE C337 sound pack, is a very well done sound pack, but nothing similar to the real Seneca it has a unique sound...they sound close, but not as the Seneca sound... ;) I highly recommend them...

I do like that soundset, however, the rolling sound has a "thump" in it that I found repetitive.. so I cut it out.. and now it is better..

Bert

Which line did you cut out Bert? Thanks and best regards.

Real Deraps

Hi,

Skysongs other addon-sounds like for the Baron or Twin-Cessnas are even better than his seneca-sounds!

Doing no commercials here, just telling from my well-worth purchases.

Cheers and I am enjoying the Seneca VERY, VERY much here!

Hi,

Skysongs other addon-sounds like for the Baron or Twin-Cessnas are even better than his seneca-sounds!

Doing no commercials here, just telling from my well-worth purchases.

Cheers and I am enjoying the Seneca VERY, VERY much here!

Might have to look into them for my Milviz B55

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Does anyone hear any gear sounds?

The gear warning seems to be missing and the gear up and down sounds are too faint to be heard..

Bert

I edited the  SenIIRoll.wav file

Thank Bert.

Real Deraps