Sign in to follow this  
bursco

No panel lights in 2.3 planes

Updated ok to 2.3 but now all my planes have no panel lights - anyone have an answer plz??

Ezdoc, Orbx, all worked after.

Good luck with all of your updates and installs - I do like 2.3 but in the dark a bit.  :lol:  :lol:

Denis B

How did you install the FTX or Orbx sceneries into 2.3??   B42L8

ORBX were already installed in 2.2 and used the update only for 2.3 - put the scenery.cfg, exe.dll,p3d.cfg back in 2.3 folders  ( had saved these files before as instructed)  and all appeared ok. Even FSUIPC worked.

Must admit I am now having the odd MSVCR.dll error - so need a bit more investigation - may go for full reinstall.

Have found that for some unknown reason the update has removed some off my effect files - so I may have to reinstall to get them back or go searching for them for my panel lights to work.

Denis B

I did a full install and panel lights are fine. Also a big plus is that the beacon on the A2A C172 and Cherokee now work without having to reload the plane as was the case with V2.2.

Very smooth!!

Lyn