Sign in to follow this  
danielwest

Bug: automatic rise landing gear

Hello fellow pilots, 

I have been experiencing an odd thing during my last couple of flights. As soon as I rotate nose up, the landing gear retracts automatically without me actually pushing a button. This seems to happen as soon as the main landing gear loses contact with the ground. As a result, the cockpit ambient sound is starting to loop a specific sequence from the landing roll and rattle. This can only be ended when I initiate a descent.

I have checked my FSUIPC button settings that I use to map my SAITEK yoke bindings but I could not find a double key assignment with the classical 'G' command.

I still have to check SPAD (used to map my switch panel) but I have used SPAD before using the same settings without this incident occurring. I find it strange that this happens.

Does someone experience the same issues and does someone know how to take care of this issue?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you :)

Does someone experience the same issues and does someone know how to take care of this issue?

A bug is a suspected/confirmed issue with the software.  My guess is that it's an issue with your setup (so not a 'bug').  Check your gear handle in the sim.  Does it load with the gear handle up?

Kyle Rodgers

My bad :(

Good suggestion. I'll be sure to put that up in my standard preflight flow (It should be on there but probably I have not been checking that as well as needed.)

Thanks