Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Some help please

Hi,

I want to try P3D again now 2.3 is out. I have got a new PC and on the SSD for FSX I only have FTX Global, vector and Euro LC. Only two aircraft PMDG NGX and 777.

Using ASN and REX4.

Now…..

I only want (until PMDG works with P3D) P3D for GA flying. So no Global etc. I will use Orbx full fat UK and NCA.

What will happen with FTX Centre, will I get two versions ?

What GA aircraft are made to work perfect with P3D? Does the new A2A work as a native aircraft?

Does Eye tracker work or does it need guide to make it work?

Same with EZdoc?

Are you using the REX4 DX11 settings?

Does ASN work now.

The Q400 was really light on FPS in FSX I hear it now works with P3D is it still light on FPS.

I only want to use addons made to work with P3D not forced to work with it. Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

What will happen with FTX Centre, will I get two versions ?

What GA aircraft are made to work perfect with P3D? Does the new A2A work as a native aircraft?

Are you using the REX4 DX11 settings?

Does ASN work now.

Yes, you will have 2 FTX centrals. Also in ASN you will have option to choose which to use (FSX vs P3D).

With P3D v2.3 I am succesfully using now A2A C172, Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended, Real Air - Legacy, Scout package, SF260 - no problems with them. However, some of those are not designed to P3D.

I got everything working including ORBX addons not designed for P3D using simple "hack" - I have deleted FSX folder (not uninstalling it) leaving only FSX.exe which I have copied to P3D folder. I have also made symbolic link named the same as my previous FSX install which points to P3D folder. The second symbolic link is named as exe.dll and points to new dll.xml for P3D.

With this "hacks" I am able to install almost every addon which thinks it is intalling to old FSX  ^_^ .

Yes, I am using DX11 REX settings.

Yesterday evening ASN did not work with v2.3, however this is the matter of days.

Hope that helps  B)

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1