Sign in to follow this  
N1G

ORBX Triple installers

Hi,

Anyone know where if any ORBX may have a list of those regions and airports which have an installer for p3d v2.2. or v2.3, or their infamous triple installer. I found a forum which lists updates but I cannot find a distinct list. 

Bob

Hi,

Anyone know where if any ORBX may have a list of those regions and airports which have an installer for p3d v2.2. or v2.3, or their infamous triple installer. I found a forum which lists updates but I cannot find a distinct list. 

Bob

Every Orbx product that can currently be installed into Prepar3D v2 is listed in this thread:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68566-master-list-of-all-p3d2-ready-orbx-products/

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Thanks All, found em!!

I wonder why it is taking so long to get the older NA airports done? I have been waiting forever. I have most of the initial released airports and would like to have the install.

Bob

I wonder why it is taking so long to get the older NA airports done?

It's a lot of airports.  :)

I don't have many ORBX airports (just not worth the price to me, since I spend very little time at the airports...  the regions offer much more bang for the buck), but I haven't had any significant problems with the FSX installer workarounds.

All of their airports work for me. I just copied the folders over from my FSX install.

Wow, you have to know what your doing there I would think. 

Bob

It's a lot of airports.  :)

I don't have many ORBX airports (just not worth the price to me, since I spend very little time at the airports...  the regions offer much more bang for the buck), but I haven't had any significant problems with the FSX installer workarounds.

I guess there is. I thought they might start from the old ones 1st then move in that direction. Oh well. I like the old ones especially Jefferson. My Dad and I flew into that airport a number of times, so when I fly there in the sim it is like having Dad with me. 

I do have the migration tool. I guess I could give it a try. Never used it for the ORBX stuff as  I was afraid something would get screwed up. I have ORBX NA region going but that was with the proper installer. I am afraid to use the migration tool as it might screw up what I already have.

Bob

Bob

Don't you also need to ensure you have the objectflow modules copies over for the flow stuff to work?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

It's been a while since I did it, but I would assume that's the script files I copied over. Everything seems to work.

It was just a few airport folders and script files.

If it's that easy what doesn't Orbx publish the procedure so we do not have to wait forever to use the airports we purchased, for FSX and/or P3D1.x, in P3DV2?

It would seem appropriate and helpful if the ORBX Staff would lend a hand here for those who wish to install a product in p3d before the formal installer is complete for said product.

They could do this and still allow for some form of legal mumbo jumbo i.e. we cannot be held liable for this type of install, but here are the instructions.

It's not like your asking for something for free that has an actual applied value. It is more like "Can you help us install your product". 

Bob

I could just as well have used the migration tool. Have you guys tried that with the airports not "officially" supported?

Worked perfectly for me with KRDD.