Sign in to follow this  
N1G

ORBX Triple installers

Yes I did manage to install some using the migration tool in P3DV2,2 but had serious problems when I tried with KORS and had to do a system restore to recover. That put me off so I am now reluctant to try it with Orbx airports in P3DV2.3. 

One thing I always had issues with is when using the  FTXCentral app. Just yesterday I decided to check off the vector road lights and then up comes the error (again and again) "Restore.bat file not found" or "File not found". Regardless it had to do with that file. It sets in the Script>>Backup folder I believe. What I have to do is log out and the file or the process gets normalized. This happened to me quite often in FSX also. Anyone else?  I did try to use the "TakeOwnerShip" application but that did not fix it either.

Bob