Sign in to follow this  
texerrn

P3d 2.3 and Flightbeam KDEN

I jumped at the chance to install the new 2.3. First by patch, many problems, didn't work for me. Now I now the reason of FSUIPC etc. Then went the full install after deleting a perfectly good 2.2. Sound familiar? Anyway now have 2.3 up and running. Looks good. Spent last two nights reinstalling scenery and aircraft. However can not reinstall my FBI, KDeEN or KSFO. Something about "this scenery is for 2.1 and 2.2. I am stuck. KDEN is there and the addon MGM. Says it is installed and active. I have runways and equipment showing but. No terminal! Not to addon but also with FsDT half of my scenery has terminals but KLK and KIAH does not. Possibly related?

I should have just waited. The Flightbeam forum put up a post to the effect the new installers are coming shortly. Now just waiting to see if anything happens with the FSDT folks.

To give credit where it is due, all my FSDT products are now working without any errors in P3d 2.3. , I have six airports all appear to have all terminals, textures, etc. BTW do turn off antivirus software before trying to install. Just like they say!

To give credit where it is due, all my FSDT products are now working without any errors in P3d 2.3. , I have six airports all appear to have all terminals, textures, etc. BTW do turn off antivirus software before trying to install. Just like they say!

You have KDEN working in 2.3 with no light pole problems ? thanks

From what I read at FB forums there is no support for 2.3 yet and having communication issues with LM - so you must have got real lucky if your FB airports work correctly - they have done nothing to make it so

Rich Sennett

I think your personal vendetta with these companies should cease. Please move on.