Sign in to follow this  
MD83

Pilot's L1011 has new VC screenshots!!!

"EU customers please add 20% VAT."So, for European customers:41.88 Euros for 1 package (

Guest Wills402

>I've seen no virtual cabin shots.Then you didn't click on the screenshot menu.Will

Guest P3_Super_Bee

>>I've seen no virtual cabin shots.>>Then you didn't click on the screenshot menu.>>WillYou must not of either very well...There are NO VIRTUAL CABIN shots only VIRTUAL COCKPIT shots bit DIFFERENCE...:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpgThere is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

:-rollIt has a Virtual Cockpit, and not a Virtual Cabin

Guest Dean

Funny, this is the very same aircraft that was soundly trashed in a thread just a few weeks ago based on the same screenshots.90 day post requirement now met!

Guest ohioguy

It seems too me like the Perfect Flight L1011 was the subject of the trashing. Same post?

Guest MarkM

:-grnmd TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!

Guest GOP

The L-1011 is one of my favorite planes for commercial aviation fun. Had several trips on the real thing to Florida and a secret place on Air Transat. Like it so much that I purchased the plastic model on one of the flights, sits on my desk in my office. I believe this airline retired their L-1011's. On an Orlando trip in 1998 got invited to the cockpit, aw the good ol days! So I would purchase this product in a heart beat if it is in fact priced at a reasonable level, within the same as other payware products! If the price is the one quoted above, heck no! Have found one or two good freeware versions that let me re-create my real world trips.

Guest Wills402

My bad, Your right you did say cabin not cockpit. since a Virtual cabin means nothing to me because I don't fly from a passenger seat my mind was not on the cabin. I've never even ventured into the back of my PMDG to look at the virtual cabin because they are rather useless. Will

Useless?? Hmmm, if all you ever want is to have a flightsim experience from the pilots perspective then fair comment, but if on occasions you like to travel as a passenger (because that is the only way I do in real life) then IMHO a virtual cabin adds something that is worth having where it can be done well and not at the expense of other factors as with the PMDG 737 and of course the ATR.The real problem with this offering is that is competing in an increasingly crowded space and I haven't seen anything that makes it stand out from the rest.Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Here's a quote from https://ssl14.inode.at/fsim.net/orders.htm"Lockheed L1011-500 TriStar "Long Range" for FS2004/02 Incl. Standard Shipping (see important note!)"I can only assume that the "/02" bit means that it's FS2002 compatible? :-hmmm. I hope it isn't an error! :(