Sign in to follow this  
Faisal altheyab

Question about Addon's

hello 

Ok guys I at last bought P3D 2 . but the problem is i need to wait 8 hours for the download to complete   :blink: :P . so i wanted to know how do you guys setup addons that can be run on fsx and p3d . for example I have rex4 installed on my computer for fsx . when I want to use it for P3D should i install it again on the same drive to use with p3d or should i uninstall it and use it for one sim only . same thing goes to FTX central 

cheers

Over the last few months there have been many threads addressing this topic. You might want to search for the specific FSX addon(s) into P3Dv2 you are interested in. There are also two AVSIM forums specifically dealing with P3D2 scenery and aircraft addons.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Over the last few months there have been many threads addressing this topic. You might want to search for the specific FSX addon(s) into P3Dv2 you are interested in. There are also two AVSIM forums specifically dealing with P3D2 scenery and aircraft addons.

oh ok . im still new to this part of the world so please excuse me  :P

Rex 4 only requires one install as it can handle Fsx and P3D at the same time.

Hey, how about ftx central. Is it going to show me the two icons for ftx global fsx and p3d?

Yes. You get two shortcuts, one for FSX and one for P3D.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen