Sign in to follow this  
Maniakk77

Can't install 777-300ER v1.10.6061

Hello,

I installed the PMDG 777-300ER following a topic on this forum and after 2 tests, the 777 doesn't work, all screens are black and I can't install update 1.10.6061.

I need some help, thanks.

I installed the PMDG 777-300ER following a topic on this forum and after 2 tests, the 777 doesn't work, all screens are black and I can't install update 1.10.6061.

I'm not sure how you tried to install it and I can't read the version numbers in your screen shot.  You need to log onto the PMDG page where you purchased the -300ER, find the link to download the installation file, redownload it, and run it. The file may have the same name as the original 300ER installation file, but it has been updated.   The newly downloaded installation file inside the zip file is dated August 8.

AFAIK you can't use the Operations Center to install it.  But once you do, version 1.10.6061 should display under "Version" for the PMDG 777-300ER. 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I'm not sure how you tried to install it and I can't read the version numbers in your screen shot.  You need to log onto the PMDG page where you purchased the -300ER, find the link to download the installation file, redownload it, and run it. The file may have the same name as the original 300ER installation file, but it has been updated.   The newly downloaded installation file inside the zip file is dated August 8.

AFAIK you can't use the Operations Center to install it.  But once you do, version 1.10.6061 should display under "Version" for the PMDG 777-300ER. 

Mike

Yep the OC didn't work for me either but the new file installs over the old just fine.

steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

UPDATE YOUR 300ER AS WELL:

We made a few minor cosmetic changes to the 300ER models and textures as well, and updated the 300ER installer that is inside your account at our ecommerce system.  These updates are mostly really minor, but if you want the very latest please feel free to grab another copy of the 300ER from your download account.

Jun Wang

Hello,

First, thanks to all for your replies. I downloaded the latest installer on PMDG website but I always have the problem ... I have an idea but do you know what are all the registry entries to delete to remove the 777 in the system ? I'll try to remove all the 777 and reinstall it with the nex installer.

First, thanks to all for your replies. I downloaded the latest installer on PMDG website but I always have the problem ... I have an idea but do you know what are all the registry entries to delete to remove the 777 in the system ? I'll try to remove all the 777 and reinstall it with the nex installer.

Instead of messing with the registry, why not just uninstall and reinstall? 

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hello,

I need some help, thanks.

I reinstalled the 300ER and it worked.

After many and many manipulations' the problem is solved my serial was the serial of my NGX. I did a bad copy and paste when saving it...

Thanks a lot for the help

you guys made such a perfect product for simers but why didn't pay a little more attention to optimize the OC... not blaming, just being annoied by the OC again and again and again... :wacko: