Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

FTX Global has broken my P3D autogen

Installed FTX Global into P3D last night and noticed immediately after the installation that distant autogen had vanished with just a narrow band of autogen displaying ahead of the aircraft.

I thought this was a P3D issue but all was fine until I installed FTX Global!

Anyone else noticed this?

Adam

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

i had a simmilar problem, it was like ftx global was struggling to load. tried all different settings hi-lo ect....  Have you reinstalled ? has it fixed the problem ? going to reinstall later 

Scotty

Hi Scotty,

Not reinstalled just yet. I installed Vector and OpenLC hoping to see the problem go away. Will update tonight. Bloody annoying!

Cheers

Adam

FSUK.jpg

Guys are you using FSUIPC 4.934f  note the "f" which is a beta.  FSUIPC is the program that makes things work with FSX and P3D.  Right now its in Beta stage but I have the same programs running with no problem because I downloaded the Beta FSUIPC. Pete will be back from vacation next week and probably will give us an updated FSUIPC then. 

Guys are you using FSUIPC 4.934f  note the "f" which is a beta.  FSUIPC is the program that makes things work with FSX and P3D.  Right now its in Beta stage but I have the same programs running with no problem because I downloaded the Beta FSUIPC. Pete will be back from vacation next week and probably will give us an updated FSUIPC then. 

uhhh...this is irrelevant to the subject posed by OP...FSUIPC has nothing to do with autogen and FTX global, maybe you posted in wrong thread?

In any event, I'm seeing the same thing I think.  The autogen pops-in much closer now with FTX Global than what I recalled when I did my clean install using no addons

yeah im using the new beta fspuic....hawkeye/adam  did you have really bad popping of distant autogen ? also im sure i could see default scenery coming through in places and when i got closer to the ground it got really blurry, am going to reinstall soon and see if that fixes it but if it doesnt then i dont know whats wrong.

As hawkeye52 says FSUIPC has nothing to do with this issue. I haven't installed FSUIPC yet am waiting for a full version when Pete returns from his holidays.

No popping autogen (I thought P3D solved that?) just no autogen outside a 5-7 mile radius with Global. Before Global was installed it was fine.

Have posted in the Orbx forums for help. Will report back here if they bother to answer.

Adam

FSUK.jpg

As hawkeye52 says FSUIPC has nothing to do with this issue. I haven't installed FSUIPC yet am waiting for a full version when Pete returns from his holidays.

No popping autogen (I thought P3D solved that?) just no autogen outside a 5-7 mile radius with Global. Before Global was installed it was fine.

Have posted in the Orbx forums for help. Will report back here if they bother to answer.

Adam

Looks like you need to re-visit the ORBX forums to followup:

Posted Today, 05:10 PM
Hi Adam,

welcome to Orbx!

In order to receive support for our payware products please post your order numbers as per this thread: http://www.orbxsyste...ig-for-support/

Cheers, Holger

I'll reply to the topic as well

Please do. I can't even find the original post I made. Their forum is a mess. And I already posted my order numbers in my sig ages ago. Grrr

FSUK.jpg