Sign in to follow this  
Byrna

OBJECT CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!! HELP PRETTY PLEASE!

Guest Grubby

Happy Easter Everyone,What i want for easter is to fix the object crashes ive got in FS9. Ill be taxiing on a wide open ramp or apron and BOOM, my airplane breaks up.They seem to happen with fs2002 sceneries. The only 2 that ive noticed and the ones that are really driving me nuts are in Halifax (CYHZ) and the Freeware Kansai (RJBB) sceneries. Ive tried a bunch of stuff to see if i have another afcad hidden somewhere, but i dont see it, i dont know what else it could be. Its gotta be some setting or file somewhere thats giving me misery! Thanks for reading , have a good weekend!Kris

Kris,I have some issues of that sort with some FS2004 sceneries and frankly, I just disabled crash detectio when taxiing at those airports (the Tokyo ones) but recently, I did do a search for AFCADs with the search string " *ABCD*.bgl " to find the specific airport code (ABCD->replace with your 4-character airport code) and found one AFCAD in the addon sceneryscenery folder for the same airport - so duplicate AFCADs existed. Other than this, in my case, the author confirmed there were invisible object crashes in his airports.In your case, not much you can do except find FS2004 sceneries or just disable crash effects. I think this happens due the the scenery designers inability to get rid of some FS2004 default buildings properly when designing his AFCAD...but then it should happen with many other sceneries too and I ONLY have this with 2-3 airports so I think it's up to the designer to fix it).John