Sign in to follow this  
texerrn

P3d 2.3 installer not working

Just upgraded to P3d 2.3. However RAAS installer can no longer find p3d. Can we expect a fix anytime soon? Did a full install of P3d so no going back. Need to reinstall.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just upgraded to P3d 2.3. However RAAS installer can no longer find p3d. Can we expect a fix anytime soon? Did a full install of P3d so no going back. Need to reinstall.

RAAS will be updated shortly.

Cheers,

Still waiting patiently to be able to use RAAS in P3dv2.3. I understand will be updated shortly, is a relative term. No need to remind anyone that most third party sellers have released new installers for 2.3 already. Any news?

Still waiting patiently to be able to use RAAS in P3dv2.3. I understand will be updated shortly, is a relative term. No need to remind anyone that most third party sellers have released new installers for 2.3 already. Any news?

Please wait a bit longer.  We're waiting on a couple other cards to fall into place before we can release.

Best,

I have waited long enough. I have a product that will not install and I can not use. No other recourse that to request a refund. Perhaps I will buy it again when it does work in P3d2.3

I have waited long enough. I have a product that will not install and I can not use. No other recourse that to request a refund. Perhaps I will buy it again when it does work in P3d2.3

Send me a support Ticket at www.fs2crew.com and I'll get you setup in P3D 2.3.

Cheers,

I replied to your ticket.  Please check your spam folder or login to the ticket.

What's your ticket ID?