Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

CARENADO NEW PROJECT : S550 CITATION II FSX/P3D

Wow!

First the Hawk, now this?

Woot. Can't wait. Must have also. Carenado is stepping up....in the right direction!

It has taken year it seem huh, but now finally bizjets are getting some serious love. I guess the Cessna and Boeing phase is over.

Should have done a Citation 750 or X - this one would not be my choice - well at least the Hawker will be next one

Rich Sennett

I believe they are milking their new PL-21 for all its worth so look out for more jets with that glass cockpit.

I believe they are milking their new PL-21 for all its worth so look out for more jets with that glass cockpit.

Interesting... considering the Citation II didn't come with a ProLine 21 avionics suite, nor any avionics from Rockwell-Collins.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I hate glass. I just hope they take the time to finish this one unlike the Seneca V

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Ooooh! All evidence points to them fitting this baby with enough glass to kill a man, but if they did one of those retro setups with most analogue gauges and maybe some WXR radar or radios in glass I'd be extremely happy.

Think of all the things that would light up, move, or make sound (or all of the above) in that cockpit! My best dream and my CPUs worst nightmare.

I hate glass. I just hope they take the time to finish this one unlike the Seneca V

If a 550 II has any glass at all it is most likely a really early Garmin Gps400 or maybe someone left a few beer bottles in the cabin. This is old school stuff. In other words a Glass Haters delight.

I pass.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Interesting... considering the Citation II didn't come with a ProLine 21 avionics suite, nor any avionics from Rockwell-Collins.

Google is not my friend..

The Citation II was an old-school analog panel setup... until the Citation Bravo, which was equipped with the Honeywell Primus 1000.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Looking forward to this!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Reading about the S550 conversion seems like the panel and even performance will be open to interpretation . . .

Joe Lorenc