Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

how about Imaginesim?

Hello, just getting around to trying out my FSX addons in Prepar3d v 2.2 and I was wondering if Imaginesim airports work in Prepar3d v 2.2. I would just try them out myself but I have been running into lots of CTD when installing FSX addons but some do work, in fact most of my addons work. I also realized how many Imaginesim airports that I have and would love to have them working especially VHHH and WSSS.

After so many problems and many many reinstalls from bad scenery I have decided not to add anything in unless it is specifically stated that it works in Prepar3d v 2.2. This new sim is really finicky because even if I just move a folder to Prepar3d addon folder and it doesn't like it then it just crashes even if I take out the bad folder. I can't tell you how many system restores I have done. It is so frustrating and I hope I don't have to deal with that again. So I am asking for any help or observations from you to find out about this, thank you.

Hello, just getting around to trying out my FSX addons in Prepar3d v 2.2 and I was wondering if Imaginesim airports work in Prepar3d v 2.2. I would just try them out myself but I have been running into lots of CTD when installing FSX addons but some do work, in fact most of my addons work. I also realized how many Imaginesim airports that I have and would love to have them working especially VHHH and WSSS.

After so many problems and many many reinstalls from bad scenery I have decided not to add anything in unless it is specifically stated that it works in Prepar3d v 2.2. This new sim is really finicky because even if I just move a folder to Prepar3d addon folder and it doesn't like it then it just crashes even if I take out the bad folder. I can't tell you how many system restores I have done. It is so frustrating and I hope I don't have to deal with that again. So I am asking for any help or observations from you to find out about this, thank you.

All four of my ImageSim airports install with the migration tool but when I load them up my FPS goes from 30+ fps to 0.1 FPS... That's ZERO point ONE.   XD    I don't know what they used to make their airports but it destroys P3D.   I don't know if anyone else has been successful but I was not able to get them working right.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I had a few where the building objects, terminals, etc, did not appear. I had to recompile the library files using the latest version of ModelConverterX by Arno. Now I got my buildings back. Still a bit iffy on the frame rates, but it works.