Sign in to follow this  
Kilolima

flight video

Hello Captains

When  I go to flight video and want to see how I performed my landing, the film which I see is shocking pictures.

Anybody has an idea what cause this. This is W7 with FSX :wub:.   When I use my Fs 9, I have no problems. Always 3 green Kilolima

Shocking pictures?

What exactly does that mean? Frame by frame? Random snapshots (not snapchat, for people that may (sadly) be confused)?

In my experience, I won't be able to view an FSX replay after long flights. I don't know why. I've just assumed it's due to memory or something else that's broken in FSX. Basically, it will just snap to the very end of the "replay" and be paused, as if the replay took place (but never did).

I have W7 as well. Unfortunately, without an explaining the meaning of "shocking pictures", I don't think anybody will be able to help/provide a solution.

Hi Kerlix,  Sorry for not explaining it better. I mean to say, after I have performed a landing, i want to see from the outside how it loocked like.  I use options--instant reply. And now i see the plane moving backwards and forwards  in very short intervalls.This I mean with shocking pictures.  It dont matter  if it is 1 second or a quarter second.adjusted. I have a Nvidia G-Force GTX 770  and myframe rates could not be better.   Need my Video card adjustments ? Where ? Thank you in advance  Kilolima

That's a bug in FSX. Cannot be fixed.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10