Sign in to follow this  
armchair_pilot

FO picking up false commands despite soft mute

Yeh thats right, holding it down and the red M appears for a second and goes out. I have tried my yoke and throttle

I never used the Saitek config utility but what I did, and this works for me because I just tested it.

In the FSX Controls menu I assigned the joystick button to Propeller Sync command.

The critical part:  I set the repeat slider beside that to the full position.

Works fine for me.

Tried that bryan its a pain in the &@($*! Not sure why this is doing it

Vernon Howells

Tried that bryan its a pain in the &@($*! Not sure why this is doing it

Note, but your problem is clearing one of "repeating".

Can't you also bind your joystick button to the CTRL key and set it to repeat; that's the backup.

Are you using Squawkbox?

No squawkbox!

I just assigned the letter M on my keyboard to the saitek through the configurator!

Vernon Howells

I just assigned the letter M on my keyboard to the saitek through the configurator!

Unless the Saitek Configurator has a "repeat" slider like the FSX controls assignments menu it may not work.

Why do you need to use the Saitek Configurator?

Can't you connect the FSX event directly to your joystick button via the FSX Controls assignments menu?

Only buttons i have through the configurator are for the PMDG keys through the FMC as they only accept keyboard commands, so i had to use the config to allow the FMC to take accept my saitek.

I have a few buttons through fsx controls and my saitek hardware. It was only Fs2crew giving me problems so i jus assigned a button through the config

Vernon Howells

i keep getting SDK FAILURE after i re-installed my 737 ngx for some reason. now i can't use fs2crew?

Vernon Howells

I have a few buttons through fsx controls and my saitek hardware. It was only Fs2crew giving me problems so i jus assigned a button through the config

Try assigning the button directly through the FSX controls menu.  Save it.  The repeat slider has to be full right.

As for the SDK error, not sure what happened there, but look at this pls:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=troubleshooting5

The solution will be in there.

one other thing just recently i didn't get permission to start engine 2 during a pushback ?

Vernon Howells