Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

777 Base Package

HI, i am going to be purchasing the 777 finally this weekend! My question is;  will it have the current service pack installed when i buy it , or will i have to download it?

Thanks, Rob Felger

UPS123.png

Rob,

Welcome to the 777 madness LOL!   Yes, post release of service pack installers from PMDG have the latest build incorporated.

Have some awesome fun this weekend mate!

Kind regards

Can somebody tell's me why i get no response from PMDG,i send them 2 e-mails but no answer.My hard drive is broke so i lost my 777 basepack exe

Mamush

Hi,

I think you need to open a support ticket?

Have you logged into main PMDG website and checked in your orders section to see if your able to download it again?

It might be a good idea to save it onto a USB stick so you don't lose it in future. Hope you get it sorted.

Jason Thompson

Thanks,it's solved,i needed a ticket indeed(was a bit behind about the email stuff :wacko: )they activated the download link for 6 day's so i have it again.

Glad you have it sorted, Enjoy the 777 she is gorgeous  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Jason Thompson

You'll need to buy the extended download service ( 5 USD). Then send a ticket to PMDG at support.precisionmanuals.com explaining your situation.

Afterwards, they'll reopen the download link for you.

Don't forget to make a back up (CD, USB disk, another hard drive, etc. etc.). It'll save you quite the hassle in the future.