Sign in to follow this  
arnobg

resolution help. not seeing full view

I'm having issues seeing the full view in fsx, likely because my resolutions are wrong. While using the Wilco crj I am only seeing the captain side window on the screen and nothing more. Im using a Samsung 40" 1080p led tv. What settings do I need to set resolution to in fsx and on my TV? I have true in my fsx.cfg file.

For starters you need to make sure that the resolution in both Windows and FSX display settings are set the same and this should be set to the recommended resolution or your 40" Samsung.

It sounds like you have already did this, but in your fsx.cfg under the display settings make sure you have:

WideViewAspect=True

I'm having issues seeing the full view in fsx, likely because my resolutions are wrong. While using the Wilco crj I am only seeing the captain side window on the screen and nothing more. Im using a Samsung 40" 1080p led tv. What settings do I need to set resolution to in fsx and on my TV? I have true in my fsx.cfg file.

As he says, set both Windows desktop and FSX to 1920x1080.

Also set output to TV to 1080p in nvidia control panel.

Then zoom in FSX, in or out, with the - = keys.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.