Sign in to follow this  
fabri070

Crash on my Pmdg

Hello guys, I bought the PMDG 737 NGX last day,I started my FSX Simulator, I selected the Pmdg 737-800 but every time I click on "End Flight" The FSX restarts on my desktop. The problem of Event Viewer is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ GAUGES \ PMDG_737NGX.DLL My PCB desktop is I5 3,5 mhz 8 gb Ram and I use Gtx.Nvidia 660 2gb Os windows 32bt. Help me please. Thanks you. Fabrizio

I noticed that it happens a lot when you run in DX9. On my PC, it doesn't happen in DX10. It's a common bug, but as far as I know, it doesn't "break" anything.

-Phil

[...] 8 gb Ram [...] Os windows 32bt

There that is maybe your answer.

1.) Are you sure you have a 32-bit OS? To check, go to the Control Panel and search System. Click the first result.

2.) To run FSX in DX10, make sure you have SP2 or Acceleration installed. Then, go to Settings > Customize. Check the box that says "Preview DirectX 10." You will get lower FPS, but the game will crash less.

1.) Are you sure you have a 32-bit OS? To check, go to the Control Panel and search System. Click the first result.

2.) To run FSX in DX10, make sure you have SP2 or Acceleration installed. Then, go to Settings > Customize. Check the box that says "Preview DirectX 10." You will get lower FPS, but the game will crash less.

I'm sorry, this is my OS: Windows 7 Professional 64Bit 

Hi, this is the Step #3

I just did as I said, turning on the DX10 I took a plane to defaul and I changed it to the gate. I was setting up the FMC but clicking the spacebar and move the mouse did not make me change view. By pressing F9 - F10-F11-F12 did not work. I could just click the right mouse button and punched change view. What happens? 
In the event log I found another error: Name of the application that generated the error: fsx.exe version: 10.0.61637.0, timestamp: 0x46fadb14 
Name of the module that generated the error: MSVCR100.dll version: 10.0.40219.1, timestamp: 0x4d5f0c22 
Exception code: 0xc0000417 
Offset error 0x0008af3e 
ID process that generated the error: 0x6b4 
Start time of the application that generated the error: 0x01cfbc88c8694a3e 
Path to the application that generated the error: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ fsx.exe 
Path of the module that generated the error: C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MSVCR100.dll 
ID reporting: d338ca57-2883-11e4-897f-bc5ff46072d0

Uninstall FSX.

When you re-install FSX, install it in a different folder... **NOT** the "Program Files (x86)" folder!

And in what folder can I install it? Give me an idea?

Then we are sure that by uninstalling and reinstalling FSX can use the PMDG? I want to avoid doing what. 

Go to your C: drive, right click, and create a new folder. Name it "FSX." (without the quotes). Install FSX in that folder.