Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

SR22 Generation 5 Carbon Repaint: Any Interest?

Clearly I'm insane... After complaining about the lack of a paint kit and the time investment it took to line up lines and curves on the 2012 SR22 Turbo repaints I did, I came back to do another. I swear this is my last but something about the current 2013+ Carbon appearance package caught my eye. Net investment on this was a bit less but it still was a several week ordeal and I'm b-e-a-t. But, not before I pass it along to anyone who is interested in making her their own. Hoping to wrap up and upload soon. First out of the blocks will likely be N804KC - a December 2013 production date SR22T that was used as a factory demonstrator for the first part of 2014. Pictured below is her cousin, N550SR, in the Sterling overall and orange Carbon appearance package scheme.

--

Features:
+ Cirrus Carbon Package
+ Color: Sterling overall with orange and carbon fiber accents
+ Carbon black spinner
+ GTS trim package
+ Carbon fiber instrument panel with custom N-number placard
+ FIKI deicing panel texture upgrades & additions including dual prismatic lights (non-functional)
+ Several other texture upgrades and features

57F9C3k.jpg

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Oooh yeah ! N804KC in the box thank you for this beautiful work !
I just finish my recurrent training on 20G2 GTS, and my flight instructor gave me the chance to make a  quick cockpit tour of this new beauty !

Far, far away from Sr20 fitted with Avidyne and GNS430...

... but way more expensive than my tiny & lovely G2 :lol:

I've also make one repaint for Sr22 (the N551JW), need few more adjustements before release (spinner color)

140155201368214411885.jpg

Thanks again !

Happy landings

Clément

Looks great, Clément and thanks for your comments. Can't wait to see 551JW - let me know if there's any assistance I can provide (I know how much of a challenge repainting these airplanes with no paint kit can be!). :)

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

This has been my absolute favorite. I had to register and thank you for a job well done! I hope that one day you can find the time and energy to do another, as each and every one has been superb!

Would you be interested in painting this one at all?

wXq5Cp7.jpg