Sign in to follow this  
andy1975

Reregistration Request of PT- and PR- Liveries

Hello dear fellow simmers,

I have a request, I am flying mainly in europe. Included in the SenecaV package are lots of N-regs, which I am happy with to use, but I just LOVE these two southamerican liveries, the PT- / PR-  ....

Now my question, I am normally capeable to do re-registrations into european regnumbers by myself, but from the TBM850 on Carenado made these textures very tricky to edit, as the regs are nearly allways cut-between, the SenecaV is no exception.

Maybe anyone more skyillfull than me can look at these two brilliant liveries if he might do two fictional N-regs or even two european regs out of them?! That would be realy great!

Thanks for any help in advance and happy flying!

I would like to see US registrations for the two liveries as well.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

My wish is to have a UK reg (G-), an Australian reg (VH-) and a New Zealand reg (ZK-), please.

Anton YBDG

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

Hello dear fellow simmers,

I have a request, I am flying mainly in europe. Included in the SenecaV package are lots of N-regs, which I am happy with to use, but I just LOVE these two southamerican liveries, the PT- / PR-  ....

Now my question, I am normally capeable to do re-registrations into european regnumbers by myself, but from the TBM850 on Carenado made these textures very tricky to edit, as the regs are nearly allways cut-between, the SenecaV is no exception.

Maybe anyone more skyillfull than me can look at these two brilliant liveries if he might do two fictional N-regs or even two european regs out of them?! That would be realy great!

Thanks for any help in advance and happy flying!

I would like to see US registrations for the two liveries as well.

Greg

OK Guys. I wrote over the PR-MCM and made it N8194S, one of my old RW numbers and I made PT-SRD N644RM another one of my rw numbers. While I was on a roll I changed the Red one to N48RM just for the heck of it.

I will see about wrapping them up next week and adding them to the Avsim Library.

Regards,

Ray

N644RM.JPG

N8194S.JPG

N48RM.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thanks Ray!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz