Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

The new DOHA OTHH Taxi2Gate

Anyone have it? Do the AI go to it or is the place an empty airport?

Picked it up the minute I saw it on SimMarket. Been waiting for it for quite some time. Excellent airport, great frames and comes with a semi detailed city. I am just shocked at how quick the guys over at T2G are throwing airports out into the market.

As for traffic, I am using UT2 and I'm still going through the documentation to see how to shift the traffic over and completely close down the old Doha airport(OTBD). 

Yeah, and he shut the AI off before going to the new airport!

Was wondering if T2G added a feature to have OTBD AI land at OTHH (like the freeware version does).

Anyone have it? Do the AI go to it or is the place an empty airport?

Doha an important hub in the middle east

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Doha an important hub in the middle east

Yes it is, but that still doesn't answer my question about the AI landing there....

Yes it is, but that still doesn't answer my question about the AI landing there....

AI traffic percentage in FSX? And is aircraft shadows on in fsx? If so turn them off

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

For those who are using UTT or AIG flightplans use the AFIP tool - open traffic file in the AIFP, click on Aircraft - Edit Aircraft List, then in the new Windows click Flighplans - Find/Replace, in the Field area chose Destination, type OTBD, click all. All flight plans that contain OTB will be highlited. Then in Replace type OTHH and click Replace in selected FPs. At the end compile the traffic file.

Of course add OTHH first to the airport list.

Scenery is great and looks phenomenal with Qatar Airways fleet around the gates.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

For those who are using UTT or AIG flightplans use the AFIP tool - open traffic file in the AIFP, click on Aircraft - Edit Aircraft List, then in the new Windows click Flighplans - Find/Replace, in the Field area chose Destination, type OTBD, click all. All flight plans that contain OTB will be highlited. Then in Replace type OTHH and click Replace in selected FPs. At the end compile the traffic file.

Of course add OTHH first to the airport list.

Scenery is great and looks phenomenal with Qatar Airways fleet around the gates.

Thanks for that info, sadly I use WOAI.

I know the freeware version had it so OTBD traffic would land at OTHH. Wonder if T2G could do the same.

Thanks for that info, sadly I use WOAI.

I know the freeware version had it so OTBD traffic would land at OTHH. Wonder if T2G could do the same.

You can use the same method for woai Traffic files

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Picked it up the minute I saw it on SimMarket. Been waiting for it for quite some time. Excellent airport, great frames and comes with a semi detailed city. I am just shocked at how quick the guys over at T2G are throwing airports out into the market.

As for traffic, I am using UT2 and I'm still going through the documentation to see how to shift the traffic over and completely close down the old Doha airport(OTBD). 

Cool... if you find some way, please post it here... :)

Using UT2 also, and would like to find some way of moving from OTBD to OTHH 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Cool... if you find some way, please post it here... :)

Using UT2 also, and would like to find some way of moving from OTBD to OTHH 

Easy via UT2 power tools and tab airport modifications ;-)

- First add airport: (second option)

... ICAO code OTHH and IATA DOH

...Name Hamad International Airport

...Country Qartar

...Longitude and latitude N25.15.33 and E51.37.59

...Feet 17

Save

then modify ICAO code on IATA airport

Search for DOH and add OTHH

Save

then modify IATA code on ICAO airport

Search for OTBD and add XJD

Save

Finally choose check for conflicts and choose resolve those :-)

As always make just a simple backup from the UT2 database so you can revert back easy when needed...

(C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software)

Have fun :-)

André