Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

The new DOHA OTHH Taxi2Gate

Does this work if you use Super Traffic Board? I tried doing this proceedure in AIFP and it seemed to work but when I open up STB it still shows Qatar planes going to OTBD instead. I have tried recompiling in STB but it still doesn't work. The strange thing is that other planes are going to OTHH but not Qatar which results in a pretty empty airport. I think the problem is adding the airport to Prepar3d v2.2 but I may be wrong so I love to hear any suggestions. Thank you.

If QTR has a separate bgl, then you would need to do the procedure for that for that. Are you using WOAI ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

No, I am using "something else" other than WOAI because I have Prepar3d v 2.2 and haven't been able to figure out to use it in Prepar3d v 2.2.

I don't have p3D, so not sure how I could help. Hopefully, someone who does can jump in, try the P3D forum

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks everyone for their help on getting UT2 sorted.

I will be sure to try it out with this scenery tonight.

The new T2G scenery is awesome.  It does remind me a lot of FT Dubai.

Is it DX10 compatible?

If you have the DX10 fixer, yes

Am seriously thing of getting this. Anyone any thoughts on the MSK offerings. Are they good, or up to it, and does anybody know if Thai Creations Mumbai has bee fixed?

Anyone any thoughts on the MSK offerings. Are they good, or up to it, and does anybody know if Thai Creations Mumbai has bee fixed?

I purchased MSK old Doha when it came out. Honestly, I wasn't impressed. If you're in tune with developers like FlyTampa, Taxi2Gate, Flightbeam, FSDT, etc you will not be happy with MSK offerings.

Low res satellite imagery, not much with custom models, no ramp/stand markings (specific to old Doha as that's the only one I own) and an overall lack of quality made me dump the expense into the 'bad investment' pile. 

As for Thai Creations VABB, decent scenery (although its already outdated thanks to the continuous upgrade to the real airport) but the developer hasn't been responsive at all (and going by that you shouldn't keep your hopes up for an official patch) in fixing the issues it currently has. Thankfully, another user who knew the issues took it upon himself to solve the issue and it worked wonderfully at my end at least. The thread about that, including the fix, is here.

Hi guys,

can you share the utt qatar traffic file to me? i use aifp and the othh corrupt. so it doesnt work and all mess up. i will appreciate if you can share the traffic file of utt or woai qatar airways to me. many thanks

Digging this out of its shallow grave....has anyone managed to get AI traffic at Hamad? I bought it the other day and found all AI traffic go to the old Doha International instead of T2G Hamad. I use UT2. 

Digging this out of its shallow grave....has anyone managed to get AI traffic at Hamad? I bought it the other day and found all AI traffic go to the old Doha International instead of T2G Hamad. I use UT2. 

Page 1, post # 15 of this thread will give you the answer my friend. Read Andre's post. :)

Page 1, post # 15 of this thread will give you the answer my friend. Read Andre's post. :)

My bad, I guess skipping to page 3 for the answer isn't the 'answer'. Thanks a lot!