Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Clouds/HDR affecting FPS

I think that it is more the way that FSGRW connects via SimConnect than anything else. I have the 3 legacy versions of SimConnect.dll installed because I already had FSX Acceleration installed.

Have you tried OpusFSI, which is available in open beta to OpusFSX users?

Well, I'm a bit confused.  I'm using 3.50, which is labeled Opus FSI when you open it.  But since the Opus FSI beta is at version 4.0-something, I'm guessing I'm still on Opus FSX.  Will try the beta and see what it does.

I never noticed that before. Mine shows OpusFSI 3.50 also. But I haven't been running OpusFSX recently. OpusFSI 4.0 beta 23 seems very stable and is probably just lacking some of the promised "bells and whistles" that will be added to the release version. I'm glad I still have Opus, because HiFi rightly must have spent a lot of time catching up  fixing ASN,  every time LM issues a new version of P3d 2.x.