Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

R6025 Error is Back in V2.3

Here we go again. Just got this message..

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    Prepar3D.exe
  Application Version:    2.3.11345.0
  Application Timestamp:    53e4d8e6
  Fault Module Name:    MSVCR100.dll
  Fault Module Version:    10.0.40219.325
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4df2be1e
  Exception Code:    40000015
  Exception Offset:    0008d6fd
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    2057
  Additional Information 1:    7db0
  Additional Information 2:    7db0a6a08213e66b3806d78f26a842ae
  Additional Information 3:    00c2
  Additional Information 4:    00c2b7c4cd9cc7cc69525fceef250464

So it isn't fixed in V2.3. I'll try with tesselation ON but my FPS go down the pan. Grrrr

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

Never seen that error in V2.2 or V2.3 and I have tons of add-ons installed. Sounds more like a problem with your system and not P3D. Unstable overclock?

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hi Traffic Pilot,

+1 I am a first time user of p3d I have not got any other software installed and I get this error.......I am not sure but some suggest a issue with MS c++ installation

Frustrating!!!

Frustrating!!!

Yup. All my c++ installations are current. Have you got tessellation ticked OFF? It seems to be OK with it ticked ON. But then visuals "chug along" despite 60-70fps.

FSUK.jpg

Why do people blame the software when their Computer setup is at fault.

Nothing wrong with my P.C as far as I can see I have all updates installed and everything else FSX/FS9/COD4 work perfectly.

Go troll elsewhere.

FSUK.jpg

I just recently reformated my system and installed v2.3 clean.....nothing was wrong, no errors....

Then I updated my .net to the latest build at 4.5.2 & saw this.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

If you have ASN or any other weather program installed, suspect that. Uninstall or disable it via the dll.xml. Try again. This is just a routine Microsoft Visual program (the faulting module belongs to Microsoft Visual C++2010)telling you something is wrong with your installation of a product (and not P3DV2). It's doing what it is suppose to do. Now you just need to find the culprit. If you just had P3DV2 installed and it occurred, yes, it could be a faulty installation of P3DV2 but it is most likely an incompatibility with an addon. As suggested in the AVSIM CTD Guide, you can troubleshoot this problem yourself by disabling each module in the dll.xml and/or disabling any addon scenery (least likely for the cause). From my experience, the runtime error is caused by a program using simconnect.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I recently upgraded from version 2.2 to 2.3 (a clean install).....and I followed all the guidelines for removing files and folders.

I believe I received the R6025 error before installing Orbx FTX Global. The R6025 error occurred for sure with Orbx FTX Global installed, otherwise the install is purely a default one, no new planes, or other scenery, etc.

I was flying out of KSAN (San Diego) when I experienced the R605 error (see below).

I posted this on the LM forum

Bill Clark

Here is the data from the Application Log:

Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 8/16/2014 10:54:24 AM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Bingo-PC
Description:
Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 2.3.11345.0, time stamp: 0x53e4d8e6
Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x0008d6fd
Faulting process id: 0xd38
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfb979b0d90141
Faulting application path: E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll
Report Id: 5afb4e90-256e-11e4-9f0e-485b397e1089
Event Xml:
< Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-08-16T17:54:24.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>34152</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Bingo-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Prepar3D.exe</Data>
<Data>2.3.11345.0</Data>
<Data>53e4d8e6</Data>
<Data>MSVCR100.dll</Data>
<Data>10.0.40219.325</Data>
<Data>4df2be1e</Data>
<Data>40000015</Data>
<Data>0008d6fd</Data>
<Data>d38</Data>
<Data>01cfb979b0d90141</Data>
<Data>E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Prepar3D.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll</Data>
<Data>5afb4e90-256e-11e4-9f0e-485b397e1089</Data>
</EventData>
< /Event>

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

MSVCR100.dll

Same faulting module as I'm getting. What do you have listed in your dll.xml file Bill?

Adam

FSUK.jpg

Hi Bill

Sorry to hear you are having this problem too. It appears I was wrong in my post above and your crash was caused by P3DV2.3. Now, we have to wonder, why isn't everyone who downloaded and installed P3DV2.3 getting this runtime error? It seems logical to me that everyone who installed the P3DV2.3 would be having this same problem if there was a programming error made by LM techs. Did you have a weather program activated during the flight? Even the default weather program can cause this error as it has to contact the server via a program like SimConnect and get the latest weather. It could be a sharing or permissions issue too. You should go into the main P3D folder and right click on P3D.exe and select Properties and then click on the Compatibility tab. Look down at the bottom and, under Privilege Level, make sure "Run this program as an administrator" is checked. Under the Security Tab make sure everyone including you as the user is given full control in the "Permissions for Users". Close and try running P3D again.

Another reason for the crashes could be a bad installation of P3DV2.3 as there are registry entries that have to be made. Hopefully you right clicked the installation program and selected Run as Administrator and you had UAC off and your anti-virus program temporarily disabled. Most of the time, an application will be installed properly without do all of this but occasionally an entry will not be made or a required file not installed. Although this is a less likely cause of the problem, it should still be considered.

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution and you just have to try some of the troubleshooting tips in the AVSIM CTD Guide like disabling modules in your dll.xml and disabling addon scenery and hopefully you will narrow down the culprit. You may even have to try another clean install of P3D.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I spent most of Sunday rolling back and removing addons from P3D V2.3 to see when the R6025 error stopped appearing.

With just P3D V2.3 and FTX Global installed the error continued to appear so it looks like it could be a programming error within FTX Global or P3D which only appears on some users PC's. My PC is up to date with all the latest C++ libraries etc.

This only occurs with Tessellation ticked OFF. So far haven't seen it with Tessellation ticked ON.

But the performance for me with any sort of "real weather" is unacceptable so it looks like I'm off back to FSX DX10 again. Will keep P3D on the PC for now and keep an eye on all the forums.

Adam

FSUK.jpg

Hi Jim,

To answer your questions:

1) I didn't run and don't have an external weather program. However, I was running default weather.

2) I do run P3D as an administrator.

3) Any user can run my software as I have disabled UAC.

4) The only add-on I have installed is Orbx FTX Global Base.

5) When I installed P3D, I did not run as an administrator.

6) I do run Microsoft Essentials, a pretty benign anti-virus software package, and I never it shut down as I have installed a lot of stuff over the years with this software running on my PC, without any issues. All my PMDG (777 & 737) software runs without problems, and it was installed with MS Essentials running.

7) By the way, there are a number of entries on the LM forum of people experiencing this issue.

So my choices are to re-install P3D using all your suggestions, wait to see if LM responds on their forum, or try different combinations of settings like "TrafficPilot" has done in the response above mine.

I'm going to play around some more with P3D settings and wait to see what LM's response is to my post and others posts, at least for now.

Thanks for your Help,
Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB