Sign in to follow this  
TrafficPilot

R6025 Error is Back in V2.3

As you may have seen I've posted an annoyed message in their "support" forum (although it appears that most of the support comes from fellow users not Lockheed Martin!).

Am also still getting the error with just P3D and FTX Global.

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

5) When I installed P3D, I did not run as an administrator.

You should try a reinstall, "run as admin", just to see if it does make a difference.  A full uninstall may not be necessary, in which case, I would right click the installer, select run as admin, and then select the repair option. Just to see what effect it has. There isn't much to lose at this point, only time.

Jazz

Bill,

I also have Orbx FTX Global Base.

I installed the "patch" for P3D update.

Initially I got another type of .dll error but it went away after I stopped Active Sky from starting

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>as_connect</Name>
<Disabled>True</Disabled>
<Path>as_srv\as_btstrp.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

Link to post on the error:

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=7863

So, how long do you normally have to wait after starting P3D V2.3 before you get an error?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

vonmar,

I don't remember how long it took to get the error, maybe it was couple of minutes into the flight.

Jazzfan,

After I wait a while, I may try your suggestion, or do a full uninstall and reinstall.

TrafficPilot,

Yeah, I saw your post...........I've had P3D for a while, but have never posted on LM's website before, or I don't remember if I did.

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

I finally got this crash last night after installing the ASN Beta for P3DV2.3. I installed both P3DV2.3 and the ASN Beta with Admin permissions. Had UAC disabled too and I do not use any anti-virus or malware program so did not have to disable those. Still I got the crash about soon after departing KLAX to KSFO. Since I knew others with the ASN Beta were not getting these "pure function calls", I figured it had to be a sharing problem. I checked my P3D folder and it was not shared. I right clicked the folder and selected Properties and then, under the Sharing tab clicked Advanced Sharing and then click on Share. I then clicked on Apply and closed. I did this for the ASN folder too. Tried the same flight from KLAX to KSFO again and this time no crash. May be a fluke, but it worked at least this one time and I have my fingers crossed for many more successes. Hope it works for others too.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim did you have tessellation ticked or not?

I've just shared my P3D folder as well. Will post results!

UPDATE:

Unfortunately got the dreaded R6025 within 5 mins of starting a flight with tessellation unticked. It's fine with tessellation ticked just micro stutters even with 40-50fps. Really annoying.

FSUK.jpg

Last weekend I assembled a new computer with a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium.  Installed all Windows upgrades, and installed Microsoft Security Essentials and CoreTemp (to monitor CPU temps during burn-in).

Monday evening, I installed Prepar3D 2.3 Full Install (recently purchased), and got all settings to my liking.  I began to receive this error approximately 3 to 5 minutes after takeoff on virtually every flight (with tessellation off).  I suspect since there is no other software installed on this computer that this is a P3D, C++ Runtime Libraries, .net or some other OS related error.  This is definitely NOT caused by any add-on or third party DLL file (since I have none installed).

I'm currently flying with tessellation ON, which has eliminated the error, and will continue this way until this issue is resolved.   I actually get smooth performance on my system with tessellation ON (17-4790K currently at 4.4 GHz - will be OC'ed after further use, 8 MB 3000 MHz RAM, EVGA GTX 780ti SuperClocked, ASRock Z97 Formula OC Motherboard).

I'm going to continue researching this issue and will share any new information or solution, if found.

Gerald

I have tessellation ON also.

Did a KDTW to KGRR in rather nasty Wx today.

ASN beta for P3D v2.3

.. good FPS (30) for me .

No problems.

Best Regards,

If you're getting the "MSVCR100.dll" Error, make sure you install the latest Version of FSUIPC (4.934f). That fixed the error on my PC :D

Hope it worked for you too!

I too had this problem before together with ntdll.dll error crashes. FWIW, since I start the sim in full screen mode and keep it that way all the time (never going to windowed and only alt-tabbing to start another app.) these problems haven't occurred anymore. Always full screen from start to quit.

If you're getting the "MSVCR100.dll" Error, make sure you install the latest Version of FSUIPC (4.934f). That fixed the error on my PC :D

I have the latest FSUIPC for P3D V2.3 and still get the R6025 error within minutes of starting a flight so I don't think it's anything to do with FSUIPC. 

Many people are getting this CTD with a clean installation.

I'll try to work with tessellation ON for now!

FSUK.jpg

I suffered from this error and sim crashing after few minutes flight like so. Then I rolled back my drivers to 337.61 so I could enable tesselation and the problem seems to be gone. So I can confirm this, it is weird error though and why it is tesselation which makes difference there? I haven't tried the sim without tesselation with 337.61 drivers, though. It just occured to me that what if this is another driver related problem with 340-series drivers like broken tesselation? What drivers are you using?

Since 8-19-2014, FSUIPC is version 4.936 for P3D v2.3 (and FSX).

Best Regards,

Jim did you have tessellation ticked or not?

Tessellation is enabled.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10