Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Poll - how many of you are using a Buttkicker or similar device?

How many of you are using a Buttkicker or similar device?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you are using a Buttkicker or similar device?

• I'm already using a Buttkicker or similar device
    • I'm planning to get a Buttkicker or similar device
    • I'm not using nor planning to get a Buttkicker or similar device

For anyone of you wondering what a Buttkicker is you can read all about it here but in short it's a hardware device that will literally and physically let you feel what you experience in flight simulator or any other games you play or movies you watch for that matter since it's in no way dependant on any special drivers etc...it simply reacts on the audio being outputted by your sound card.

So looking at flight simulator with this type of device you will be able to actually feel the vibrations from the engines when you start them up, feel the bump when you touch down or how the vibrations from rolling fast down the runway during takeoff will stop at the moment you lift off.

When playing a FPS (that is First Person Shooter and not Frames Per Second :wink:) game you will feel the explosions going off and guns being fired etc etc and the same thing is true when watching movies.

To me this has been the single best hardware add-on for my overall FS experience next after or even at the same level as TrackIR and now I would like to know how many else of you also discovered this great hardware device that will take your FS experience to a whole new level and increase the overall immersion in a way you didn't think was possible before.

Let me finish off by saying I'm in no way associated with the developers of the Buttkicker device, I'm just a very happy user wishing to share my experience to all fellow FS enthusiasts :smile:

Richard Åsberg