Sign in to follow this  
stryder011

PMDG 737 in v2.3

Anyone get it to work ?

I did a complete install of v2.3 and tried installing using the EMT (2.3.0.66.0)

When loading the plane the screen goes blank. no errors no sound.. just black screen.

Its one of my favorites to fly.. so any tips would be greatly appreciated!

BTW, 2.3 rocks.. its just too good to put it into words  :P

Thanks!

working here:  just make sure to start your flight  in a small window for the red line not to show

working here:  just make sure to start your flight  in a small window for the red line not to show

Thanks for the quick response Charles... I don't follow what you mean. Which red line ?

Hi together,

what about the 2D-panels like FMC or Overhead? In 2.2 they were really laggy and therefore not usable.

Is this still the same in 2.3? (I'm using the FMC on a seperate touchscreen, that's why I'm asking B))

@stryder: Charles ment the red traffic alert lines (TCAS) on the PFD. This is a known behaviour of the 737 in P3D. Workaround is to retract the window size when the sim is loading. (you can find this description in the Migration tool forum from Flightsim Estonia)

Marc Weber

Thanks for the quick response Charles... I don't follow what you mean. Which red line ?

The red cross on the PFD.

You should load the flight with a smalled window in the window mode.

I thought PMDG planes weren't supported or non-functional in P3D? If so, how did you manage to get it working?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I thought PMDG planes weren't supported or non-functional in P3D? If so, how did you manage to get it working?

777 has been well taken care it will not work from what I have heard but the 737 being launched a long time ago P3D was not on the radar it has not been disabled but still has a few issiues and only hacks get it up and running - i have not tried waiting on official products

Rich Sennett

so the PMDG 777 will work under P3D with no problems? How can you do this?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

so the PMDG 777 will work under P3D with no problems? How can you do this?

Unfortunately PMDG made absolutely sure that it would not work in P3D. This leads me to believe that the NGX SP2 will leave a similar result on P3D.

Unfortunately PMDG made absolutely sure that it would not work in P3D. This leads me to believe that the NGX SP2 will leave a similar result on P3D.

Nope. PMDG did not..

777 is running fine on my rig with p3d v2.3. just google

I don't have P3D but this is the first I have heard that it will work.  

Likewise. I had understood that the 777 would not work in P3D under any circumstance, and that it was built purposely to not work in P3D. This is the first I've heard it will work as well.