Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennifer

how's the maddog vc gauge lighting?

Guest Pabra

Thinking of buying the plane for the vc and integration of ms gps vs fmc but haven't seen pics of the vc at night which could ruin it for me if done badly.I wish they did a dc9 instead...

Are you talking about Lago's Maddog? If so, the entire vc is of crappy quality, just as the external model. An absolute MUST NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES addon. Lago's rubbish does come with the much better Jetcity models, but, alas, those don't have a vc yet.Or are you (hopefully) talking about some other rendition of the MD80?ricardo

Guest Pabra

Well looking at the large screenshots at lago's site it (vc) seems ok and the latest servicepack sounded to be ok, so I'm not convinced..yet

Guest A321

>Are you talking about Lago's Maddog? If so, the entire vc is>of crappy quality, just as the external model. An absolute>MUST NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES addon. Lago's rubbish>does come with the much better Jetcity models, but, alas,>those don't have a vc yet.>>Or are you (hopefully) talking about some other rendition of>the MD80?>>ricardoYou are correct to a degree, But the plane also comes with models made by JetCity, which are Without a VC however its a really, really nice plane to fly, and is so underated. It comes with a discount voucher for the entire JetCity MD 80 collection, which when used it costs like $15 for the whole collection MD81-88, again without a VC, but superb models.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110588.jpgYes The default VC is not that good, But the panel is a very true rendition of flying the Mad Dog, and its a dream. I would not say that its a "MUST NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" as I think thats quite a lame thing to say if your just refering to it because of the VC quailty. When all said the VC isnt as good as it could of been, but the 2D panels is nice.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110589.jpgAnd yes the service pack realy takes it up a level.Jason

Guest Pabra

Thank you for this more in-depth reply, perhaps a few more vc shots will convince me to get or to leave it, 2d panels are history for me since the trackir..no offence

Guest stevehow

AVOID...i bought it and there are much better payware aircraft available.the VC nightlighting is IN MY OPINION ...A joke(an expensive one)if you want a good AIRCRAFT with a good VC...get one of these... LDS767-300 DREAMFLEET 727-100/200 PMDG 737-600/700/800/900 pss AIRBUS all of them PSS concorde REALAIR spitfirethere are some more .but i've only bought these . also own the PMDG 1900D DREAMFLEET 310 (LIKE JETS OR WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE A36) best wishes steve

Jason,Does it have a working FMC? If so, is it fully implemented? What's the thing you like about this product the most? What's the least? Thank you in advance. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest jennifer

"Are you talking about Lago's Maddog? If so, the entire vc is of crappy quality, just as the external model. An absolute MUST NOT BUY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES addon. Lago's rubbish does come with the much better Jetcity models"Am I getting really fed up with this kind of response on Avsim. The question was a reasonable one asking for a reasonable reply...if the plane is 'rubbish' then this reply is even more so. It provides nothing useful in terms of information, no one , but no one is any the wiser after it. If you are going to critiscise then why don't you justify your critiscism with some reasonable qualifications. "Lago's rubbish" is the response of a lazy mind, if there is a mind present at all. There are some on this forum who are just waiting to pounce with gaumless, destructive, brain dead responses about certain products, and it's not difficult to predict which posts will attract these....