Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

How To Get AI To Land At OTHH, Instructions Here

By the way do I select "save and compile",

Use "Save & Compile" and let me know how it goes.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

nope, doesn't work. Enough with this crap, I am going to stay with an empty airport, it's just not worth it and I have given up trying to figure out this prepar3d v2.2. Thank you so much for your help.

nope, doesn't work. Enough with this crap, I am going to stay with an empty airport, it's just not worth it and I have given up trying to figure out this prepar3d v2.2. Thank you so much for your help.

It needs FSX SDK, so not sure how you get on in P3D. Only thing I can suggest is to link this thread to the Avsim P3D forum and see if the p3d guru's can help.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

That's pretty odd, as it does work. WoAI traffic is no different than any other traffic.bgl. It should be pretty straight forward. Between moving the airline and GA traffic to OTHH and the Military over to OTBH it took about 30-40 mins.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

That's pretty odd, as it does work. WoAI traffic is no different than any other traffic.bgl. It should be pretty straight forward. Between moving the airline and GA traffic to OTHH and the Military over to OTBH it took about 30-40 mins.

I just realised that user bosflo is using WOAi. I had MTX on the brain <sigh> so yes, adding woai is very easy to do. UT2 is easy as well. It is only MTX2013 that most are having problems with.

But if a step is missed, then it won't work.

Hello guys!!Which is the function that compiles back all 3 decompiled txt files?Is it ok if the prefix changes from FS9 to FSX?It seems that all airlines finaly arrive in OTHH but qatar airways doesn't start at the airport neither at OTBD.I am overwhelmed with AI traffic and I don't know much.T2G support page suggests some users posts that I can understand.I am using WoAI traffic.Please guys any help would be appreciated...

-Andreas Glampedakis-

Hi-

I have UT2 and followed Badfinger's instructions (thank you) .Now I see a number of aircraft parked at the gates  but all of them are Qatar Airways with the occasional one that is taxing.

I would have thought there would be other airlines landing and departing here so my question is did I do something wrong or is this normal?

Cheers

You may find that there simply aren't many airlines in UT2 that serve Doha.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Hi! I have a problem. Ok, I get AI at OTHH, but Qatar Airways passenger airplanes don't move , just the cargo planes and other passenger planes. Why?

I started a new thread in case this was missed in the other T2G OTHH thread.

For those with BGL based AI, download  http://stuff4fs.com/...er=AIFP&JS=TRUE

It has a "Find & Replace" option to edit airports.

Ok, here is what you do, in aifp2, go to "files", select "Open Traffic BGL" after it loads, at top menu, select "flight plans",  select "Find/Replace"

Next, where it says "field condition", select "Destination", next in the "Find box" type OTBD then in the "Replace" box, type OTHH then click on "replace With" and your done. Easy as that.

Edit: Re compile BGL when finished

Works in  FSX, and P3D

Not tried this with My Traffic, that could be interesting :)

Dear Badfinger,

i have try using aifp, i try the way u said replace it from otbd to othh, and compile it again. yet it doesnt work. any suggestion to resolve it? thanks

Jack

Hello Badfinger,

your Instruction from Page 1 don´t work for me. When I wanna recompile, I get an error message.

I use WOAI.

After I open the bgl File (for qatar airways) i go to Flightplan Editor

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140922/7ybcy4wf.jpg

Then I go to flightplan and go to find /place

http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/140922/bmycqj24.jpg

I fill it and replace the old name OTBD

http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/140922/ejwtybov.jpg

Now I wanna save and recompile

http://s14.directupload.net/images/user/140922/e4plpgsy.jpg

But i get this error message

http://s7.directupload.net/images/user/140922/bucf92q9.jpg

Hi

I'm realy a bit frustrated, as I couldn't get my Qatar traffic to Doha.

I followed exactely the steps of AIFP but Doha is empty of QTR traffic.Tried it several times.

I switched newly to FSX. Was very easy in FS9 with the TT-Tool.

Any ideas, why it does not work in my case?

Kind Regards

Patrick

Hello,

i means, that i´ve finished all steps succes. My Traffic in OTBD is now to disappear, but the traffic in OTHH is missed. Only my aircraft is standing at the OTHH gates and parking positions.

I use My Traffic 2010 but without SDK?!

Best regards

Frank

Whyever, after many new tests and installations "create files, schedules, traffic" then "create all files and traffic" i´ve Qatar airplanes at the OTHH gates.

In the MT / Scenery Folder i missed the OTHH file but the OTBD files is placed and in OTBD 2 airplanes are stand at the parking positions

Frank