Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

What good data can give you

Good work keep it up, love OSM editing. Start to approach something realistic overtime. Take me 5 years to build an area that fine but it better than paying for it all the time.

Awesome shots and scenery Tony and thank you very much for every new version of your awesome tool and your amazing work !

You're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying the scenery and application.

Good work keep it up, love OSM editing. Start to approach something realistic overtime. Take me 5 years to build an area that fine but it better than paying for it all the time.

I think many people are put off when they choose their home areas and find the map quite empty and needing lots of work. I generally spend about 30 mins a day with a coffee updating a small area, and find it quite relaxing and addictive, and after a while, the once unmapped white/blank area is mapped :-). I've been editing OSM for probably about 2-3 years now, and I still enjoy doing it and seeing your own work in the simulator or on a SatNav application can be very rewarding.

Very good question if you think about "their" "vector" or "open" LC products.

Yep the term "open" seems to get mistakingly used, and open to me means "open" and free

#3 is simply great! Also #4 shows how varied and (of course) realistic X-Plane is with World2Xplane and photoscenery. Can't be beaten in areas where there is good coverage!