Sign in to follow this  
Guest byoung

Ready to spend $500 on GoFlight gear.

Guest byoung

Robert,I would just join their (Eaglesoft, AeroWorx, and GoFlight) forums and post messages, especially when it comes to the auto pilot operation. Someone may also chime in here.Also, post in the hardware section of the AVSIM forum. The MCP is the awesome, but will impact your budget with one device. But the advantage, you could basically have your 2D or VC turned off (as you know, with the complex A/C panels chew up FPS) and do your IFR approach by turning knobs on the MCP. If you just had a external EFIS or PFD, you can fly the plane (once you enguage your FMS system)with no panel visual. I have the Parhelia card driving three 21" monitors and so I have to reduce load on FPS because I am generating 600% more scenary area. So I toggle on and off the panel all the time and just use the airspeed hdg and FPS stats via the shift-z function.Anyway hope this helps. GoFlight makes great hardware, but just check into compatibility issues.Take care!Barry