Sign in to follow this  
billydragon

P3D V2.3 - GTX Titan - NVIDIA Driver 340.52 Issure

Clean install P3D V2.3. after that i have texture like this:

Prepar3D2014-08-1821-57-05-81_zps258d560

Any body can help me solve this?

Thank you.

Easy to solve. Roll back to 338 driver and it should be fixed.

340 driver has known issues with P3D and this will be corrected int he next version.

Cheers!

Maarten

Yes, known issue across the boards. Something to do with tessellation in P3D v2.x and their latest beta build. May or may not get tackled....Roll back and you will be fine.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Just to be crystal clear, it's a driver issue... not a Prepar3D issue. Up to nVidia to correct it.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Rollback to 337.88 was a disaster for me. P3D crashed a couple of time and I got BSODs few time trying to get back to latest driver.

I think its best to stay with latest driver and turn tessellation off till its fixed by Nvidia.

Rollback to 337.88 was a disaster for me. P3D crashed a couple of time and I got BSODs few time trying to get back to latest driver.

I think its best to stay with latest driver and turn tessellation off till its fixed by Nvidia.

How odd, absolutely everyone else has no problem going back to the 337 drivers. I suspect you have a flawed driver installation on your system. You should probably do a complete wipe of all video driver installations from your system and reboot with a generic VGA... and THEN install the 337 drivers.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

How odd, absolutely everyone else has no problem going back to the 337 drivers. I suspect you have a flawed driver installation on your system. You should probably do a complete wipe of all video driver installations from your system and reboot with a generic VGA... and THEN install the 337 drivers.

I know, maybe its the SLI that was the problem in 337 and caused the crashes, may be corrupt drivers...

Anyway I will stay with latest drivers as all's fine now. I think its best for SLI to stay with latest drivers.

What SLI? Prepar3D doesn't have SLI.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

What SLI? Prepar3D doesn't have SLI.

Yes, I realized that yesterday. But I kept it on as GPU load get distributed (though no performance increase) and my GPU temps stay down. Its Y510p laptop, know to have heat issues...