Sign in to follow this  
FLAPS15

Issue with AXE and P3D

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help please re the p3d and AXE.

The problem, installed the new version of p3d this weekend vanilla never had it before on its own drive and have just installed the Airbus, so far so good. It all seems to work until I go into the view menu to get to the window to reduce the size so I can load Opus.

As soon as I go to the window mode and start reducing it to a size of the window when I can see the other short cuts on my desktop...bang P3D crashes it has done it three times.

The Airbus was installed from the Aerosoft installer it came with for p3d...I admit it does not say v2.3 but others have not had issues...

So has anyone else had this? be grateful for some advice....

thanks in advance

Mark 

It is a very old and known issue. You need to go to the Aerosoft forums and get the ASC . DLL file they released for the Twin Otter and the AXE. Paste it into every model of the AXE.

Anyone care to help with another issue!

Got the airbus installed v1.16 hotfix 19 but when I first go the aircraft the starter continually turns over and over until I do a cold and dark...

but the main issue is when I exit P3D with airbus on screen I get to my desktop then a few seconds later up pops a an error P3D crash/stopped working...everytime?

Uninstalled AEX and all ok when I shut down, I used the installer provided by Aerosoft.......

I am just loosing it slowly with P3D....so if anyone can assist that would be great!

Thanks

After first installing the AXE in 2.2 it wouldn't work at all.  What fixed it for me was to delete the prepar3d.cfg file and let the program make a new one.  No problems at all since then.