Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

RealAir Legacy and Turbine Duke now fully working with EMT

In case you guys didn't hear, Flightsim Estonia released the newest version of it's EMT that keeps all those gear and flap sounds intact that were missing from previous versions. I just reinstalled the Legacy for the 1st time in about 2 years. Man, I forgot how much fun she is!

Have a ball!

Didja fly our little screamer in "legacy mode"?

Regards,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Actually no, full-fledged P3Dv2.3. Sounds and switches and everything worked!

FYI, The Duke V2 is also working perfectly, including all sounds. Performance isn't great, but very much flyable.

I miss using these Aircraft. They are great but toss in a bit of clouds and it seems to just tear up V2.3. I sure wish Real Air would commit to fix them up.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Toss in clouds with any plane and performance suffers...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hey Guys how are you able to run it with sounds etc without Legacy Mode of EMT.  I just bought it and installed via the latest developer build of EMT.   This is regarding Duke V2

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Have you tried using the release version (2.3.0.660) of the EMT? This worked for me. Not sure about the dev build.

You don't need to use EMT to get full sounds for both aircrafts.

See my short explanation here : LINK

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

Have you tried using the release version (2.3.0.660) of the EMT? This worked for me. Not sure about the dev build.

For EMT, I had to start P3D from its shortcut listed at the bottom of the EMT app - only then it worked (as does change timestamp to the guage file).  Are you able to run P3D directly, and the sounds work?

You don't need to use EMT to get full sounds for both aircrafts.

See my short explanation here : LINK

Yep, I just tried this option also and this option does work also.  Do I lose some functionality by some other guage file? I just bought the Duke two days ago, so I don't know whole lot about this craft yet.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

For EMT, I had to start P3D from its shortcut listed at the bottom of the EMT app - only then it worked (as does change timestamp to the guage file).  Are you able to run P3D directly, and the sounds work?

Yes, it's working fine for me, no legacy mode or anything. I guess you could try to re- install the Duke, but if the fix Michael has posted works I would just use that.

Yep, I just tried this option also and this option does work also.  Do I lose some functionality by some other guage file?

You will loose no functionality, as it is just a replacement of the the older soundgauge with an actual one.

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled