Sign in to follow this  
Simmo W

P3D V2.3 Incredible and new Earth Simulations Scenery!

Wow, yes V2.3 runs so well and looks gorgeous. Can't believe there's not more hype about Earth Simulations' new Scotland scenery, it's incredible! Amazing colours and beautifully placed autogen, it's a real alternative to Orbx (and yes I love Orbx too, but this FEELS a level above their stuff, so lovingly made). They're doing the whole of the UK, IF this scenery is successful, so please support (I have no links with them, I'm just a huge fan now!)

The download is huge, 45gigs, but well worth the effort to get. DVDs in the works.

I'm editing a video as well, it runs very smoothly on my very new GPU. What an amazing time for us flight simmers!

KVDdT.jpg

5FyO6.jpg

peglY.jpg

K9eTw.jpg

yDATt.jpg

hQsa.jpg

VRIk2.jpg

VUBCo.jpg

WFicH.jpg

NGrS.jpg

Super shots. I'm waiting for them to do the North West of England and North Wales. I'll be curious how large cities run and perform.

It's definitely about time we had some good scenery and autogen for the UK